Best Yahtzee Review

Blanks

Mar 17, 2009
Halo Wars review, Graham did a great review himself and then again it does have yahtzee spazzing over losing a mission ... definitely my favourite one

Bloody Crimson

Sep 3, 2009
Hm...all time favorite might possibly be Mercenaries 2. Sorry--Air Strikes 2, Hooray for Air Strikes, then Prototype is pretty funny, finally Thief the Dark Project.
I like them all and can never wait for the new one to come out the next week! ^^

__Anarchy__

Sep 17, 2009
Halo 3 was the first i watched ad still pretty good
but Guitar Hero 3 - ''The day i fork out $60 for an expansion pack is the day the i swallow razor wire pull the end out of my ass and floss myself to death'' LMAO!
Scribblenaughts (spelling mistake) '' id call him a fucking drunken spastic but aperently those words dont exist'' LMAO!!

cyrad

Dec 24, 2008
The Web Comic one is my favorite because after having been in the web comic community, I can relate to it so I find it that much more funny.

I wish he'd make a "+5 Logic Armour" T-shirt.

lizards

Jan 20, 2009
the stalker clear sky where he put ess tee ayy ell kayy ee rrr clear sky was funny as hell

The Bandit

Feb 5, 2008
The Console Wars one (or whatever it was called) is definitely my all time favorite. Peggle, Halo 3, RE5 are also very good.

Great. Now I'm going to go waste sometime watching ZP videos instead of doing something productive. Thanks OP.

laura3lizab3th

Oct 15, 2009
Buhhchester_United said:
Halo Wars "BULL FUCKING SHIT!"
Haha, yes, that rant certainly stood out for me too xD "We were close enough to comunicate by waggeling our eyebrows at each other" xD

ucciolord1

Mar 26, 2009
I loved all of them, but the first one I saw (the one that got me hooked) was the EVE Online one.
"The best way to make deep space boring is to let nerds colonize it."
"These nerds are to nerds what nerds are to normal people."

Kasawd

Jun 1, 2009
I don't have a favouyrite but the line ,"Babies first RTS" stands out, in my mind.

ZeoAssassin

Sep 16, 2009
I loved bionic commando..the part when he said "..cause momentum is for pussies.." i laughed so hard at that lol