Bethany. Chet. Roger. You Decide Who Will Die in an Upcoming Game Dogs Episode!

esperandote

Feb 25, 2009
Dublin Solo said:
I'm still waiting for the mini-game to actually work on my computer...
Did you press "X"? Just saying...

I shot Chet just to see what they will do without him.

You can shot the one you want once and miss the rest of the shots.

Jennacide said:
Why can't it be all 3? And kill I Hit It With My Axe while you're at it. >=|

Sorry, but this was never really that funny, and always smells of ripping off VGCats, even if Scott is a lazy bum that doesn't work on it anymore. And IHIWMA is just the WORST. THING. EVER.
Miss all of the shots and they will all be "chosen" (until you click the game or scroll the page). It works if you shot them the same amount of times. I guess it doesn't actually counts as chosing all of them.

----

Shot drago on the head!

Zarthek

Apr 12, 2009
Die Chet die!
Or Rodger.. either way the show will most likely be better off.

Oh any chance whatever kills them will bounce/ricochet and kill both of them? That would be amazing.

Huh... now that I think about it this seems like it was planned since episode one...

EmeraldGreen

Professional Lurker
Mar 19, 2009
I started this fully intending to shoot Roger. Not that I don't like him, but something seemed beautifully appropriate about killing off the member of the team who actually does the work. But when I started the game, Chet's face annoyed me so much I shot him instead. And I have no remorse.

Besides, Roger is currently ahead anyway.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Not really a fan of gamedogs, watched half an episode and didn't like the humor.
I voted to kill off Chet, came up with Roger, but I've been told that is a display issue.

Inconspicuous Trenchcoat

Shinku Hadouken!
Nov 12, 2009
Wooden, and at best, annoying characters, and I get to decide who lives and dies? What a delightful treat that the escapist has offered me today ^^.
I hate all three of them... but who would I like to kill the most :)? Decisions, decisions... Strangely enough I still continue to watch Game Dogs occasionally. Also, I don't really like any of the characters, but, especially not these three. Probably watch for the comments.

Marmooset

Mar 29, 2010
Game wasn't working, so I just went out and shot at a real dog. I'll mail in a photo, and you guys can figure out which one it looks like.

Estoki

May 25, 2010
Is there any chance I can get them lined up so I can shoot all three of 'em?

Dragov for presiden- I mean, main character.

Snapette

Mar 1, 2010
...you're seriously going to kill one of the core trio off? And it isn't going to be like "OMG, they killed Kenny!" but actual permanent death and absence from the rest of the series?!

Not sure I like that. =( But my. What a grave decision to have to make.

It wasn't too difficult for me, though. My least favorite of the three has to be Chet. No offense to him. And there's nothing wrong with being the idea guy/dog; on the contrary, that's as important as anything else. It's just...the way he goes about it. Anyway, I can't imagine why people would be choosing Roger. Unless, as someone suggested, it's out of curiosity to see how the team would function minus their most useful and productive member.

Also, I never will understand what was annoying about Bethany's "grrr"s and "sigh"s. Of all things to single out as somehow irritating, those seem totally bizarre to me.

Kris015 said:
Jessica, i think her name was.. My god her voice was, like soooooo annoying.
Jennifer...?

Calbeck

Bearer of Pointed Commentary
Jul 13, 2008
You're kidding, right? These are the three I LIKE! Plus Bob.

Aeon_COR

Mar 1, 2010
why is Roger ahead, Chet has no character development in his future, he never learns his lesson or even realizes he was suppose to. He's the same as in the first episode, What we know about him isn't going to change, he could be replaced by any cookie cut character with a humorously ignorant and over-sized ego stereotype.

Roger on the other hand has a repressed type B personality with the twist that when pushed too far he switches to an assertive, forceful, and even aggressive type A personality. He has a vague but checkered past which opens up several possible plot threads. His customization of his computer seems to have formed an AI.
There are just so many ways his character could develop, and so many story elements he could provide, it seems a shame to kill him off.

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
tman_au said:
Have them all killed off and concentrate on Doraleous and associates.
'scuse my language, but HELL NAW. Kill both shows, and I'm happy, but Game dogs is actually way better than Doraleous and associates. Just thought I'd share that.

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
Snapette said:
...you're seriously going to kill one of the core trio off? And it isn't going to be like "OMG, they killed Kenny!" but actual permanent death and absence from the rest of the series?!

Not sure I like that. =( But my. What a grave decision to have to make.

It wasn't too difficult for me, though. My least favorite of the three has to be Chet. No offense to him. And there's nothing wrong with being the idea guy/dog; on the contrary, that's as important as anything else. It's just...the way he goes about it. Anyway, I can't imagine why people would be choosing Roger. Unless, as someone suggested, it's out of curiosity to see how the team would function minus their most useful and productive member.

Also, I never will understand what was annoying about Bethany's "grrr"s and "sigh"s. Of all things to single out as somehow irritating, those seem totally bizarre to me.

Kris015 said:
Jessica, i think her name was.. My god her voice was, like soooooo annoying.
Jennifer...?
Yeah! That's her name.