Bethany. Chet. Roger. You Decide Who Will Die in an Upcoming Game Dogs Episode!

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
All 3 would be preferable but I guess if they have this event a few times that will take care of itself. The game would benefit greatly from dismemberment graphics and hearing the characters scream as you shoot them in the face.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
Alright, I just tried it again. 17 bullets, 17 dead Chets. Again, it chose Bethany, the one dog of the three who I didn't want to see die. Based upon the poll this far, I don't have anything to worry about. However, the little roulette thing is very confusing, I must so.

Overall, Chet must die, and I don't want Bethany to. At least, that's my take on the situation.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
I shot Chet All except Once (The last bullet I used on Roger), and I got Chet so, I am not sure why everyone else is getting it wrong.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Am I the only one who hasn't had bugs with this? And the computer I'm playing it on is one of the most buggy computers in my life right now. How ironic.

I don't want any of them to die, but in the interest of making the choice I picked Roger to die. I actually love this show, and I realise that puts me in the minority of people on this site. But I wanted Roger to die. I shot Roger every time. It picked Roger for me at the end. So there. No bugs this end, so presumably everyone complaining just has a really crappy computer or connection or something. The game isn't buggy, it's you guys, people.

Vilcus

Jun 29, 2009
I shot Roger so many times... and then I got Roger. I honestly don't care, I just chose a character and shot them... great stress relief.

ironlordthemad

Sep 25, 2009
Jennacide said:
Why can't it be all 3? And kill I Hit It With My Axe while you're at it. >=|

Sorry, but this was never really that funny, and always smells of ripping off VGCats, even if Scott is a lazy bum that doesn't work on it anymore. And IHIWMA is just the WORST. THING. EVER.
Can I hug you? I wan't to hug you. But I'm worried I might get kicked in the nuts...
Oh well its worth it to congratulate someone on having enough common sense to not like IHIWMA.

edit: Chet is going to get it in the face sooooo much. Can't be bothered with that mutt.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
For those of you getting a different Hand of Fate person than who you shot, this is being worked on. HOWEVER, your shots are actually counting correctly. It is a display issue only that is currently being fixed.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Onyx Oblivion said:
Die Bethany, die!

You are just there to be the token girl. You aren't funny, even when you try to be!
Wait, when did she ever try to be funny?

busterkeatonrules

- in Glorious Black & White!
Legacy
Jun 22, 2009
Country
Norway
Mr.Mattress said:
I shot Chet All except Once (The last bullet I used on Roger), and I got Chet so, I am not sure why everyone else is getting it wrong.
Me too. I shot Chet, I got Chet. Maybe they've fixed the problem?

mr_rubino

Sep 19, 2010
Good to see you gents have as much respect for your creations as Mr. Tim Buckley.

Trivun said:
Am I the only one who hasn't had bugs with this? And the computer I'm playing it on is one of the most buggy computers in my life right now. How ironic.

I don't want any of them to die, but in the interest of making the choice I picked Roger to die. I actually love this show, and I realise that puts me in the minority of people on this site. But I wanted Roger to die. I shot Roger every time. It picked Roger for me at the end. So there. No bugs this end, so presumably everyone complaining just has a really crappy computer or connection or something. The game isn't buggy, it's you guys, people.
XD. I love the internet sometimes.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Jennacide said:

Sorry, but this was never really that funny, and always smells of ripping off VGCats, even if Scott is a lazy bum that doesn't work on it anymore. And IHIWMA is just the WORST. THING. EVER.
I simply couldn't possible agree more. Especially on the last sentence.

ironlordthemad said:
Can I hug you? I wan't to hug you. But I'm worried I might get kicked in the nuts...
Oh well its worth it to congratulate someone on having enough common sense to not like IHIWMA.

edit: Chet is going to get it in the face sooooo much. Can't be bothered with that mutt.
Oh trust me, quite a lot of users dislike IHIWMA. But the show still does have its public here, which is why it will continue.

ManaAdvent

Apr 16, 2010
Eh, I just got rid of Bethany and played it for the heck of it, but I would've like to kill all three. Better yet I would like to kill this awful series if I had the option.

sooperman

Partially Awesome at Things
Feb 11, 2009
Jennacide said:

I mean, if you're going to be firing people, I can think of a room full of strippers that don't really need the work. Just saying.

Please?

Delmar Wynn

Nov 12, 2002
I fixed the problem where it was randomly displaying one of the characters if you shot Chet 17 times. This was a display problem only and not a problem with the voting, so if you popped Chet 17 times then you voted for Chet.

You may have to clear your browser cache to get the updated Flash file to play and get the right results at the end.