Bethany. Chet. Roger. You Decide Who Will Die in an Upcoming Game Dogs Episode!

Mr. Socky

Apr 22, 2009
Jennacide said:
Why can't it be all 3? And kill I Hit It With My Axe while you're at it. >=|

Sorry, but this was never really that funny, and always smells of ripping off VGCats, even if Scott is a lazy bum that doesn't work on it anymore. And IHIWMA is just the WORST. THING. EVER.
Ditto. I really hate both shows and wish that we could vote to kill them both off.
However, I suppose if some people enjoy it (somehow) everyone's entitled to their own, if flawed, opinion.

OT: I killed Bethany, because I figured she wasn't getting enough "Die, die, die" votes.

xainoforgv

Aug 19, 2009
must save roger oh yeah also if u kill the person u want dead and waste the rest of ur bullets u alway kill who u want dead

Mr.Squishy

Apr 14, 2009
tman_au said:
Mr.Squishy said:
tman_au said:
Have them all killed off and concentrate on Doraleous and associates.
'scuse my language, but HELL NAW. Kill both shows, and I'm happy, but Game dogs is actually way better than Doraleous and associates. Just thought I'd share that.
Sorry, GD isn't even funny and to be honest I have given the series a red hot go, watched all episodes and still haven't even laughed once. Sorry it's a dud and nothing will change that.
Oh, I'm not saying GD isn't an unfunny load, I'm just saying that doraleous and associates is (somehow) worse.

lSHaDoW-FoXl

Jul 17, 2008
willofbob said:
game dogs only works with all 4 electro-software developers (including gary), if anyone has to die, it should be either steve or the russian boss with a neck cone.
I vote steve! (Long live the husky!)

Snapette

Mar 1, 2010
What's not to like about Roger? :O His sweater vest's so cute and everything! >D

And I like Mr. Yee & Gary, wouldn't shoot them even if given the chance...however...since I was so cruelly forced to murder one, it was, again, the Chetster. >< Sorry, Mack.

Chancie

Sep 23, 2009
Roger. Roger Roger Roger.

Okay, really, I don't hate any of the dogs. I actually like all three and am kinda saddened by how little they've been in season 2. But I really like Bethany and Chet, so I choose Roger because I'm very "meh" about him.
He's either just "okay" or he's a little too over the top to me.

Chaos-Spider

Dec 18, 2009
I shot Roger one time, Chet the second time and Bethany the third time. and the hand of fate picked them in that respective order.

How do I get the badge for this exactly?

Rene Overweter

Apr 28, 2010
shot roger... my reason for going after roger is if he dies (hopefully from computer power surge or Russian "intervention" and then let him meet the real satan's retriever and later on resurrect him in the way of Frankenstein with computer parts ... just a idea .. domo arigato roger doggy roboto music clip time

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
Kill the one that insulted me to my face in an audacious and gaudy commercial preceding Zero Punctuation that could not be skipped.

His accusations were incorrect but I still feel insulted by it- a prime example of very poor judgment on the part of the advertiser.

TacoBob

Aug 19, 2007
Oh can't they all just die? This is by far one of the worse toons ever on this site. Or any other site I can remember. UNFUNNY, badly animated and did I mention it was unfunny?