Bethesda Details Next Fallout 4 DLC

aozgolo

Mar 15, 2011
I guess I'm the only one in this thread who is excited by Fallout's new DLC. I really liked the Settlement building system in the game, but always felt like it didn't have enough pieces to really make something your own, with all these DLCs adding new stuff to build, I can really have a lot of fun with it, and I am looking forward to creating some really fun settlements...

Oh and building a vault just sounds amazing!

pookie101

Jul 5, 2015
Shaun Kennedy said:
I guess I'm the only one in this thread who is excited by Fallout's new DLC. I really liked the Settlement building system in the game, but always felt like it didn't have enough pieces to really make something your own, with all these DLCs adding new stuff to build, I can really have a lot of fun with it, and I am looking forward to creating some really fun settlements...

Oh and building a vault just sounds amazing!
i know what you mean 1100 hours and i would say 900 of those is building settlements.

im really curious about the contraptions dlc.. not sure what use i will get out of the track kits but the sorting and making stuff caught my eye.. can we mass produce weapons for example?
Definitely love the idea of the weapon and armour racks.. badly needed