Bethesda E3 announcment!!

Deathsane

Dec 3, 2009
Apparently Bethesda is making a major announcement at this years upcoming E3 June 15-17.
http://www.vg247.com/2010/06/03/rumour-bethesda-arming-elder-scrolls-v-announcement-for-e3/
this isn't guarenteed TES V announcement but I sure hope it is!!

Rhymenoceros

Jul 8, 2009
It would be good if it was a TES V announcement but they might be announcing a brand new even better game. Fingers Crossed!

socialmenace42

May 8, 2010
Lies!

SECRETS AND LIES!!!!!

It's always secrets and lies...

Cookie for the refference

OT: as i think i have portrayed well enough I'm sceptical. I suspect this is the fabled 'urban legend' of gaming showing its ugly face again. I suppose we can hope, but i'm not going to assume it's true just yet...

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
It better be TES V.

If it's that rumoured TES MMO I will rape a goat.

Why must everything I love be turned into an MMO instead of a proper continuation of the series?!

Apr 28, 2008
Omikron009 said:
TES V would be very nice. I just hope they improve the combat.
And have more than 7 damn voice actors for hundreds of NPC's...

OT: Sounds interesting, and I can't really see it be anything other than ESV

They wouldn't want to steal New Vegas's thunder. Apparently another studio is working on the ES MMO, so unless its a completely new property, its most likely going to be ESV.

Here's hoping.

Jawshey

Jun 1, 2009
Bethesda has already announced all their games. It was said on Kontaku that they have no surprises and everything they're showing and allowing hands on at E3 is already known about now.

unoleian

Jul 2, 2008
Given the time-frames between Morrowind and Oblivion for their reveals, we're just about due for the next.
Oblivion did too well for them to just up and drop the series, or delay the next installment much longer...

Now, for some fun speculation. Will the next Elderscrolls be in Tamriel? Some have said Skyrim as a likely location, but I've been willing to put good money on Akavir. It came up too often in literature and rumors throughout Elderscrolls IV, and sounds like a downright awesome locale. Everyone loved Morrowind for its rather alien locales, and Oblivion was rather disappointing to many for it's all-too-generic landscapes (seriously, the PlanetElderscrolls boards were rampant with dislike for Cyrodill).

Taking it somewhere else entirely seems an excellent way to make amends for that.

spectrenihlus

Feb 4, 2010
unoleian said:
Given the time-frames between Morrowind and Oblivion for their reveals, we're just about due for the next.
Oblivion did too well for them to just up and drop the series.

Now, for some fun speculation. Will the next Elderscrolls be in Tamriel? Some have said Skyrim as a likely location, but I've been willing to put good money on Akavir. It came up too often in literature and rumors throughout Elderscrolls IV, and sounds like a downright awesome locale. Everyone loved Morrowind for its rather alien locales, and Oblivion was rather disappointing to many for it's all-too-generic landscapes (seriously, the PlanetElderscrolls boards were rampant with dislike for Cyrodill).

Taking it somewhere else entirely seems an excellent way to make amends for that.
Heres hoping they have the entire continent.

eggy32

Nov 19, 2009
unoleian said:

I'm still pretty sure it's going to be set in Skyrim as Bethesda have apparently applied for a trademark of Skyrim three times according to this http://www.uesp.net/wiki/General:The_Future_of_TES_Games

A Raging Emo

Apr 14, 2009
Omikron009 said:
TES V would be very nice. I just hope they improve the combat.
I'VE FOUGHT MUDCRABS MORE FEARSOME THAN YOU!

On Topic: I hope they announce TES:V... But they have the rights to the Fallout franchise, now... They could announce a new Fallout game, perhaps?

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
Bethesda has yet to let me down (I haven't played WET out of fear of this even occurring) and I couldn't be more excited about them making a big announcement like this. I've got goosebumps!