Beyond: Two Souls is Almost Beyond Belief

aaronexus

Dec 11, 2012
Proverbial Jon said:
GSP66 said:
More like the Xbone is quality. But the Orwell reference is very much appreciated.
Glad someone noticed that! ^_^
Well, it's not like it isn't one of the most used and recognizable quotes ever. But you know what they say, Napoleon is always right.

Oh Animal Farm, my love, your time will come. Yesss, your time will come...

aaronexus

Dec 11, 2012
Also, despite hearing that Cage's games are terribly written, I was nonetheless surprised at how flat the characters came across as. The actors were fine, obviously, but the dialogue... And I agree, taking the main character and making her a badass might appeal to some, but it totally destroys the interest I initially had in the narrative.

Oh well, I pretty much abandoned home consoles after my Xbox 1(-.-) died and I tired of the Gamecube we had. Unfortunately, nothing I've seen of the Xbonnet or the Playstation More Of The Same If We're Lucky have convinced me I should reconsider. Which is too bad really, I've always enjoyed good games wherever I could find them. Being relegated to only my PC and mobile gaming kinda makes me sad the consoles are in such a sorry state, since some of my fondest and earliest gaming memories are on them. But I've got my 3DS for my Nintendo fix and the revival the PC is undergoing is one of the most glorious things I've ever seen, so I guess this will end up filed under Not My Problem.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Ihateregistering1 said:
Sorry, but I just can't buy Ellen Page as being a bad-ass Secret Agent. It'd be like if they made an action movie and got Clay Aiken to play a Navy SEAL.
That's the one thing I find interesting.

Anyone here see the movie Face/Off? I propose we do that with Cage & Uwe Boll.

cap: one hit wonder
lol