BF3 "WIZARDS" - Team Server. Conquest/Rush/TDM 100%tickets & Team Voip [XBOX]

Terrified Android

Apr 1, 2010
[BF3-XBOX]
Hey all,

Just wanted to invite anyone who wants to play some fun competitive matches in a chill environment, we welcome new players too and are happy to answer questions accordingly, we want people to use their Microphones and hopefully utilize the team voip option to make communication a useful factor.

(talk to your ENTIRE team, hit [Start] and select [Squad&Team] menu, turn VOIP to TEAM)

We play mostly Conquest, with some good Rush maps thrown in, and the occasional TDM to break up the grind. ^_^ Tickets on all maps are normal 100%, and normal rules apply + no spawn camping or cheating. Otherwise, don't be a dick.

No admin abuse, but we will kick/ban anyone who's breaking rules or being completely useless - I'm looking at you Mountain-side sniper camping on Karg. lol
Some players may be moved if they aren't partied or don't have a mic, but only to balance teams to keep it fair for both sides.

Hope to see you on. Thanks. :)

Happy to take suggestions as well, and will accomodate anyone who has buddies you want to side with.

General Twinkletoes

Suppository of Wisdom
Jan 24, 2011
You didn't mention what game... I mean it's obviously BF3 but you could at least say. This'll probably be locked, I don't think you can just go and advertise your group here.

Terrified Android

Apr 1, 2010
Haha! This is pretty funny, yes it is obviously BF3, but good lord it would have helped if I had mentioned the game. lolololol
Glad someone pointed that out, b/c apparently I'm retarded. And why can't I advertise a free service I am paying for in regards to a gaming server on gaming forum on a gaming site I frequent?