Big Deal on the Internet: Battlefield 4 bonus & discount

dealzon

Nov 19, 2012
Big Deal on the Internet: Battlefield 4 bonus & discount

Turtle Beach Call of Duty: Black Ops II Kilo Limited Edition Gaming Headset [http://www.dealzon.com/deals/turtle-beach-ear-force-x12-gaming-headset?drc=escapist:turtle-beach-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-kilo-limited-edition-gaming-headset] - $39.99 at Best Buy.
Next best is $77 at Amazon.
<br clear=all>

13thforswarn

Jul 11, 2009
I'd love to pre-order BF4 at a $12.00 discount if I knew 100% that my computer could run it. >.> It runs BF3 just fine, but not sure about BF4 since they haven't released the specs.

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
both previous bioshocks and spec ops the line for eight bucks? what kind of crazy world do we live in?

Korzack

Apr 28, 2010
So, Battlefield, a few key questions-;
First of all, what's in the "Premium Expansion Pack?"
What's that, don't wanna say?
Second of all, charging for beta access as part of the deluxe version. Okay, so it's not quite as bad as the old pre-order tactic of "Oh no, trust us, it'll be good, honest!" But still, doesn't sit right for me somehow when bug-fixes are meant to be an essential part of game development, not a special bloody feature to sell your game on! You don't go to somebody's house party to help them unclog the toilet before everyone else gets there.
And finally, "Bonus Content"... Want to tell us what any of that means? No?
Pass. Even if I was interested, not at £45 (Or £55 if you want the beta and invisible bonus crap, according to Orifice... Sorry, Origin. I know it's a pathetic pun, but it's the first that came to mind)