Big Xbox 360 Announcement Rumored at CES

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
Good lord, if you want to do something, speed up the time for download movies and take a credit card along with those points cards. Until something drastic happens and there is a true HD winner, it looks like both will get wiped out by digital download.

KurtNiisan

Sep 25, 2007
Arbre said:
:) Do you really notice the difference between HDDVD and Bluray?
I was under the (possibly flawed) impression that the difference only mattered if you had bionic senses?
- The difference between HDDVD and BluRay as far as image quality is very little. However storage on BluRay discs over HDDVD discs has a whopping 10GB difference in storage capacity. Which means more detail and information can fit on a BD disc.

richasr

Dec 13, 2007
KurtNiisan said:
PurpleRain said:
I like it how the 360 didn't come with built in this and that. Why should i pay extra for things I'm not going to use, I looking at you Mr Blu Ray on the PS3.
- Then there's something wrong with you. Unless you don't have an HDTV, the BluRay is very much worth using for the movies :p
If not for the movies, then for the actual disc format and how much better it is over standard DVD and HDDVD.
I'm not sure BluRay or HD-DVD is about to take over the movie market though, surely DVDs will be king for a while to come yet, and with games not specifically having the requirement of HDDVD or BluRay discs, the BluRay drive in the PS3 seems to have come a little early has it not?