Biggest Boss You"ve ever seen in a game!

Dr. Love

Apr 18, 2009
GamerLuck said:
I am trying to remember the name of a ps2 game my friend lent me ages ago.... mainly consisted of riding around on a big red dragon and owning waves of baddies Dynasty Warriors style... i think it may have been Drakengaurd....? maybe not i dont know...

ANYWAY back OT:
Boss (EDIT: in above mentioned game i cant remember title of) was giant statue thing and you beat by matching these magical black and white rings to each other. if you missed one it was a one hit kill and the ring patterns got REALLY complicated after a while.... and i think you had to do it twice or something.
That game is indeed Drakenguard which did have some pretty big bosses :D, nothing massive as Sin or the 16th collosus, but pretty big Well actually fighting the "little" girl when she goes berserk, she gets pretty dam big. On foot though biggest i think you fight is yoru Dragon though she's not small

Dragonblade146

Dec 6, 2008
The Last boss in the really underheard and rated game of the PS2.
Ryger.
Dude.
The boss was a god, who was like...
HUGE.
Okay.
Huge.
It came from outerspace, and it collided with the moon.
And when it did.
OMG.
It was bigger than that.
IT landed on earth.
And you began a long trek of manny baddies and fighting its nervous system to kill it.
It was fucking awsome.

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
Hitman 43 said:
BTW, does Sin have any special powers?
It like, Flies and shit, and IIRC it shoots a big laser beam out of its mouth... Haven't played that game in a long time so that might not be completely accurate.

UAProxy

Sep 11, 2009
Not necessarily as big as a planet or anything, but the 16th Colossus was pretty damn big.