Biggest fear?

meaculpa

Oct 8, 2008
Internet Kraken said:
Use the search bar.

Vore
*Shivers after reading result*

Mine would be (and excuse me OCD for this) switches being left on when nothing is plugged in...

My rational fear would be heights, drowning, being buried alive, being smothered, basically not being able to breath, and being bitten/stung.

I would have said spiders, but I don't believe many people are actually afraid of spiders, but merely being bitten by them. Just my opinion, probably wrong :p

matnatz

Oct 21, 2008
JanatUrlich said:
I am absolutely terrified of cartoons. Ren and Stimpy use to scare me when I was little and I almost had to stop watching Animatrix. I was 15. That's how stupid my fear is
Hey that's not strange. I actually couldnt watch the Animatrix either, I was 13, but to be fair people were being torn apart by robots. I couldn't watch the bit where the humans were fighting the robots in the trenches and the humans were just getting slaughtered. I don't know what it was becuase I'm very desensitized to violence.

here's the bit I' mtalking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ylF7VZJg_k&feature=related

supermaster1337

Apr 22, 2009
Armored Prayer said:
supermaster1337 said:
biggest fear is THE FEAR OF WHAT HAPPENS AFTER DEATH
Im not religous and im terrified of what happens, nothing, just gone forever? It terrifies me.
I sometimes cant sleep at night because I think of that. Besides that, my other fear is tall structures. Call me weird, but looking up a very tall building just gives me an overwhelming unconformable feeling.
i know exactly what you mean. i do that too sometimes. and that other fear is not wierd, its almost the same as a fear of heights.
Cpt_Oblivious said:
supermaster1337 said:
Next little fear is the fear of rejection
It happens a lot and i hate it. It makes me not want to try anymore because im afraid of it.
Crippling isn't it?
yes very much so. which is why its my biggest.
chronobreak said:
supermaster1337 said:
biggest fear is THE FEAR OF WHAT HAPPENS AFTER DEATH
Have you ever been knocked unconcious before? Not aware of anything that happened between then and the time you woke up? I assume it would be like that, just forever.
which is exactly what i fear.

supermaster1337

Apr 22, 2009
Zombie_Goasts said:
My fear is one day realizing that I'm the only person that exists and that everyone else is a figment of my imagination. (Hasn't happened yet but I'm still apprehensive)
dont worry, if that happens, ill still be here just find a way to arizona.

TaborMallory

May 4, 2008
Poison. I can withstand physical damage without psychological side-effects, but nothing breaks my mind more than poison.

kaziard

Oct 28, 2008
biggest fear: heights...although i enjoy climbing and absailing, gives me a very large rush doing it when i am so scared of heights lol.
second: millipedes/centipedes just creep me the fuck out
wierdest: Mr Blobby that guy is seriously fudged up

im not really that scared of death, i think you basically float around, not really conscious...just energy i suppose

Zombie_Fish

Opiner of Mottos
Mar 20, 2009
Injection needles. Needed to have 4 stuck into each of my feet for an operation last year. Hurt like hell.

General Ken8

May 18, 2009
I fear heights, death, and people who stalk you at night in the dark when no one is around
oddly enough, though, ive watched dozens of scary movies and not one has badly scared me
The Strangers came the closest i would have to say though, because it is realistic

Shrifes

Jul 4, 2008
Walking by a window at night. Don't ask why, I am not sure. I am totally fine walking by windows during the day but at night I almost refuse to. The day I see someone standing there is the day I'll be killed by terror.

tyzzni

May 20, 2009
large open water, like middle of the ocean where u cant see the bottom. But im not scared above water, like im scared above if I can't see anything

and a bit of arachnophobia and scared of bees :/

supermaster1337

Apr 22, 2009
Shrifes said:
Walking by a window at night. Don't ask why, I am not sure. I am totally fine walking by windows during the day but at night I almost refuse to. The day I see someone standing there is the day I'll be killed by terror.
I know exactly what you mean. Maybe 5 years ago when i was in elementry school i always sat away from a windo when i ate breakfast because i thought somebody could just snipe me or something.

JanatUrlich

Apr 24, 2009
matnatz said:
Hey that's not strange. I actually couldnt watch the Animatrix either, I was 13, but to be fair people were being torn apart by robots. I couldn't watch the bit where the humans were fighting the robots in the trenches and the humans were just getting slaughtered. I don't know what it was becuase I'm very desensitized to violence.

here's the bit I' mtalking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ylF7VZJg_k&feature=related
THANKS FOR LINKING ME TO THE EXACT THING I'M TERRIFIED OF XD

I found it really difficult to watch that one about the runner. I just found all the details of his muscles and tendons terrifying. I felt a bit sick XD