BioShock 2 Arrives This November

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
Christemo said:
Bored Tomatoe said:
Bullshit! Why are the Europeans getting their games earlier all of the sudden! I demand special treatment as an American!
calm down sailor, we europians has to wait 1 or 2 weeks more for games than you. so its us that wants special treatment.
... It was sarcasm...

Lord George

Aug 25, 2008
Bored Tomatoe said:
Bullshit! Why are the Europeans getting their games earlier all of the sudden! I demand special treatment as an American!
Na, Na, nanana, *blows a raspberry at you*,

But yes this is good news, I will have money by October, hopefully, okay I probably won't have any money left. Damn you expensive insurance.

Christemo

Jan 13, 2009
Bored Tomatoe said:
Christemo said:
Bored Tomatoe said:
calm down sailor, we europians has to wait 1 or 2 weeks more for games than you. so its us that wants special treatment.
... It was sarcasm...
sorry, misunderstood ya.

MrPop

May 14, 2009
Sweet. Although I should probably get cracking on buying Bioshock 1 before that date then.

MontyGommo

Oct 21, 2008
I'm not sure about this really.. i'll be very interested to see how they make it as unique as the first

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
Christemo said:
and the Devil May Cry-like Bayonetta. ill give you a trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NwQiEPGv9k
That looks so bog-standard it's untrue.

On Topic: Yaay, Bioshock 2. I saw the trailer for this, looks impressive. Looking forward to it ^__^

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Just give me that adorable Big Daddy doll and I'll be chill for another few months.