BioShock 2 Props Salvaged From Rapture

The Great JT

Oct 6, 2008
DarkSaber said:
The Great JT said:
But can it take on...Bioshock 1 Big Daddy?!

(BDB gets BD's drill up the ass)

Aaaugh, I am like, totally being sodomized by Big Daddy's drill!
Quick, call Giant Dizzy Gillespie!
"Never fear! I, Golden Age Superman, am here! And you are ruining our white-bread lifestyle!"

What's this?! Could Golden Age Superman be a racist?!

Xelien

Oct 22, 2008
It's my B-day on teh 13th, I'm already getting teh SE game of Bioshock 2 Im sure I can get somebody eles to get me this o_O *wants*

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
Kind of neat, but I have no idea what I would do with either item.

Incidently that is the kind of stuff they should be putting into the Collector's editions to make them worth the extra money.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
Hmm... Yep, that's awesome. :D

The Big Daddy doll would go great in my room. Another piece for the "useless yet kinda cool crap in my room" collection.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
I want both.They're so cool.
But nothing would beat owning a full scale and usable Big Daddy outfit.
I would wear it to school one day and scare the fuck out of the kids.Damn that would be funny.

Earthmonger

Apple Blossoms
Feb 10, 2009
Okay, this is complete bullshit.

You see, I have a daughter, and I actually WAS interested in giving her a Big Daddy doll. But when trying to pull up product descriptions, in particular, the list of materials for hazard information, I get nowhere. These things are being pushed by Kyoz Entertainment, but they aren't listing this doll on their site. The Amazon link says nadda. So, fuck it. Pointless trash.

samsonguy920

Mar 24, 2009
Earthmonger said:

You see, I have a daughter, and I actually WAS interested in giving her a Big Daddy doll. But when trying to pull up product descriptions, in particular, the list of materials for hazard information, I get nowhere. These things are being pushed by Kyoz Entertainment, but they aren't listing this doll on their site. The Amazon link says nadda. So, fuck it. Pointless trash.
I applaud your vigilance, and find it disturbing that hazard info would be nowhere to be found(other than the obvious with the Eve hypo of course). I think I'll put Kyoz Entertainment on my avoid list.

Besides, any resourceful person can make their own big daddy doll.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
If I still had way too much disposable income I would've bought those.
Now I'll just have to make do with all the stuff I've spent thousands of euro's on in the past.

Anime figurines ftw :p

Jman1236

Jul 29, 2008
So Bioshock is like "The Hunt for Red October", where it really happened but the goverments deny it? LMAO I wish!

Ohlookit'sMatty

Sep 11, 2008
Im too poor to buy this other wise that EVE hypo would be mine! Hell Im not even sure Im goin to be able to afford to get the new game tomorro =(

-M

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
DarkSaber said:
Translation: The BioShock "vaguely cool character capitalism rape" has begun.

Also: The Escapist touts a "full-size replica Big Daddy," and DOESN'T tout their own series "Doomsday Arcade"? Fail...
Uh, what? How do you figure we don't tout Doomsday Arcade?

Svenparty

Jan 13, 2009
Earthmonger said:

TBH I wouldnt let a kid play with a Corkscrew and Wire Doll it looks like it could cause a LOT of accidents

Earthmonger

Apple Blossoms
Feb 10, 2009
Svenparty said:
Earthmonger said:

TBH I wouldnt let a kid play with a Corkscrew and Wire Doll it looks like it could cause a LOT of accidents
Hence, the search for a listing of construction materials. I seriously doubt the corkscrew is metal. But if not, then what? And are those real thumbtacks on the head, or just part of the head's molding? Are the wires some type of elastic cord? Dunno, there's no info.