BioShock and Oblivion Combine For The Most Critically Acclaimed Bundle Ever

haruvister

Jun 4, 2008
Somethingfake said:
Brainy? What's so brainy about a bog standard FPS?
Why is it that whenever there's a thread about Half Life 2, Halo 3 or BioShock someone claims it's average? I really need to know where these elusive above-average first-person shooters are - they've really gotta be something.

LewsTherin

Jun 22, 2008
Wait, if it's the GOTY oblivion, that's KotN and SI in there too.

I would so buy this if I didn't already have those games.

Mar 26, 2008
Wow, apart from my daughter that is the best bundle of joy I have ever seen! Pity I've played and finished them both multiple times.

This is worth anyone's while.

Jhereg42

Apr 11, 2008
I'd say it's the second most acclaimed bundle. Back in the Day Blizzard released it's "Game of the Year" pack that included Warcraft, Warcraft 2, Diablo, and Starcraft for like $40. That was rocking.

This is definately a good one, though.

Standby

Jul 24, 2008
You can pick Bioshock up from places like HMV for around £10-£15, same with Oblivion... Still, someone will probably buy it out of convinience.

Rhayn

Free of All Weakness
Jul 8, 2008
Shame I bought both for nearly full price.

If it includes the Oblivion DLC I'll cry, since I was too cheap to buy the GOTY edition, and now can't get the DLC at all. Damn you, Vista...

GuerrillaClock

Jul 11, 2008
haruvister said:
Somethingfake said:
Brainy? What's so brainy about a bog standard FPS?
Why is it that whenever there's a thread about Half Life 2, Halo 3 or BioShock someone claims it's average? I really need to know where these elusive above-average first-person shooters are - they've really gotta be something.
Yeah, all those times I was playing those games I must NOT have been having fun all along! You know, with the amount of these "average games" going around it's a wonder the games industry makes any money at all!

I'm with you, it irritates me to no end when people throw out vague unsubstantiated criticisms just to have an 'edge' or be more "Yahtzish".

Kiutu

Sep 27, 2008
I loved both, so Im an exception? And Keene sounded bothered by Oblivion's Game of the Year award, to me anyways. Maybe its just fangirl senses trying to get me to overreact. Have no fear though, Im resisting.