BioShock Cosplay Is Better Down Where It's Wetter

ThunderCavalier

Nov 21, 2009
It's probably because I'm not familiar with the related con, but I'm wondering how the aquarium staff reacted to the sudden influx of... uniquely dressed individuals.

Mad Hamish

Mar 14, 2011
This isn't the first Bioshock cosplay at the Georgia Aquarium.

[link]http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/96301-BioShock-Costume-Guy-in-the-Best-Cosplay-Pics-Ever[/link]

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
So... um... The girl dressed as the Little Sister is kinda cute. What? You were all thinking it! What do you think those comments about the "nice little sister" and such were really thinking? She's cute. That's what.

Damn. I really have to go to the aquarium one day. I live in Atlanta and still haven't gone. I really want to, too. But when it first opened, it was always packed. I also have to go to Dragon Con one year. I know so many people that want to go, but we never do. I think that is a crime and I need to rectify it one day.

Anyway, it's really cool that this happened in my neck of the woods. Oh, and it's NOT always hot. It gets pretty cold in the winter. We just never really get any snow. Maybe an inch will stick every couple of years, but that's usually gone by the end of the day. Though, it does kinda shut down the city.

pearcinator

Apr 8, 2009
"It's better down where it's wetter"

Am I the only person with a sick mind who read this as a sexual meaning?

CptRumGuy

Jul 31, 2008
pearcinator said:
"It's better down where it's wetter"

Am I the only person with a sick mind who read this as a sexual meaning?
No. I'm afraid you are not the only one....

What's more, I now have the "Under the Sea" song from The Little Mermaid stuck in my head. Fuck.

Coreless

Aug 19, 2011
Great pictures...might enjoy them more if I actually played the games, but until then I guess I will have to settle for cosplay.

scott91575

Jun 8, 2009
Come on, Atlanta is known for more than those things. There's the airport, and umm, yeah that's about it.

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
I took a look at the other pictures from the link. Say what you will about the Atlanta aquarium; they've got a MOTHERFUCKING WHALE SHARK in that tank.

Proarcher

Jan 24, 2010
Rhys95 said:
I'm Andrew Ryan... And I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to go into an aquarium with a group of bloodied madmen. No says the man on the entrance "Thats not an 8 year old girl" you'll have to buy an adult ticket. No says the security guard by the Sharks "you can't bring that Syringe OR that lead pipe". No says the manager of the aquarium "You'll have to leave you're making a scene" I rejected these answers, and instead I chose something different. I chose the impossible!
I chose RAPTURE!
]

Hey did you take these fantastic photo's at "Underwater World" Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast Queensland, Australia? It's just a very, VERY familiar aquarium. ^^

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
The little sister is...really impressive. Wow.
How can I meet her? Please please please?

Kolosus

Apr 22, 2009
My god. All i could wish for now is for me to cosplay a Big Daddy, acompanying the (very good looking) little sister.

I really wish i was a cos-player, if female cos-player really looks like that. It's weird how much it turns me on with all the costumes?!.
Something has to be done!

Also this:

Dat fluttershy :I

I feel dirty now :/

london2191

Sep 17, 2011
Hey guys! I was the Little Sister featured on the first post. Thanks so much for all the kind words! :)

shadyh8er

Apr 28, 2010
scott91575 said:
Come on, Atlanta is known for more than those things. There's the airport, and umm, yeah that's about it.
Birthplace of Martin Luther King Jr.

Birthplace of Coca-Cola.

Only city whose State Capitol building has gold on it.

1996 Summer Olympics

Headquarters for the Center of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Am I forgetting anything?

OT: This makes me happy! Although I would also like to see photos of some of the bystanders' reactions to these cosplays.