BioShock DLC Puts You In Elizabeth's Shoes

Xelien

Oct 22, 2008
Woah wait I saw this news on IGN where it said that all the season pass dlc would be out before March 2014. So they gave me impression that that Part I of Burial at Sea would be out a good time before then.

EDIT: Mistake: Elizabeth's bit will be Part 2, so then yah that might be closer to March 2014. Shoot...

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
March, huh? Just in time for my birthday. Awesome!

So, which Liz do you like better? The innocent librarian or the hot dame?

Evonisia

Your sinner, in secret
Jun 24, 2013
I'm interested in what this DLC will hold, but I am still shaken by how we're going back to Rapture, especially since Infinite's usage of Vigors and Tears have made it hard to take Rapture's original stories seriously.

Right Hook

May 29, 2011
Not sure if March 2014 is a serious date or just sarcasm. It is way too ridiculous to seem like a real date, games need to stop offering season passes if the DLC is going to be so spread out and so far from release. Not that I got the season pass anyway but it just seems rude to me for those who did.

kael013

Jun 12, 2010
Adam Jensen said:
So, which Liz do you like better? The innocent librarian or the hot dame?
I prefer the blood-soaked one.

OT: "Emotional stakes" huh? Wonder what that means. Still, glad they aren't designing another shooting gallery and we'll have to use our brains more this time around.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
oh man, have to wait till march next year???
i really hope it will be better then the last dlc. dint like that one at all. this slaughter blue ribbon hunt doesnt really suit to this game and brings nothing new.

Korsgaard

Aug 9, 2013
They had me as soon as Rapture made a return appearance. Although I admit, I'd love to get a glimpse into a non-Rapture or Columbia based world too.

D-Class 198482

Jul 17, 2012
...Excuse me?
EXCUSE ME?
MY MONEY CANNOT LEAVE MY WALLET FAST ENOUGH.
I went nuts when I saw it was in Rapture, now you're playing as Elizabeth?