BioWare Already Cranking Out Mass Effect 3

Snowalker

Nov 8, 2008
I don't know, I guess I'll have to wait and see whats new and whats been trashed in Mass Effect 2 to give my full opinion... Heres an idea though, maybe 3 could go on the PS3? Nah, thats crazy talk, right?

Apr 28, 2008
Man, that box art really makes me not want to play the game. Is box art supposed to do that?

Anyway, I can't wait, and it will be nice to have the third game fairly quickly.

I just hope the story doesn't suffer from being rushed.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
I never really care about Box Art, so they can do what they want with that whole department. But I am glad that the story will finish quicker than expected.

If only they would have given the same treatment to KotOR II, maybe wouldn't have had to give it to Obsidian, and they wouldn't have to rush it so much

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
This worries me. Ever since the Scooby Doo movie with real people, and how they started the sequel before the first was even in theaters and then it bombed, the whole "starting sequel before releasing previous part" makes me a tad worried about it.

Nov 28, 2007
Assassin Xaero said:
This worries me. Ever since the Scooby Doo movie with real people, and how they started the sequel before the first was even in theaters and then it bombed, the whole "starting sequel before releasing previous part" makes me a tad worried about it.
It's different with Mass Effect, though. The makers of ME always intended for a trilogy, even before the first game was out, and EA is looking to make it a franchise.

Lift

Dec 18, 2008
Mass Effect was intended to be a trilogy from the beginning. this is about as surprising as Star Wars Episodes two, three, five, and six; or maybe the seasons. Also, I'm getting the collectors edition witch has totally bad ass box art, so you'll here no complaining from me!

I want to here no bitching about what should be in Mass Effect 3 until after you've beaten Mass Effect 2.

oliveira8

Feb 2, 2009
BaldursBananaSoap said:
Well, don't rush it like you did with KOTOR 2, or there will be hell.

EDIT: Wait, ME2 is out? Better get my ass on Steam.
Bioware didn't make KotOR 2, it was Obsidian. And ME2 isn't out yeat.

jamesworkshop

Sep 3, 2008
Was Mass Efect even that good I've seen a few trailers for ME2 on Gametrailers and I can't say I was that impressed.

BloodyThoughts

EPIC PIRATE DANCE PARTY!
Jan 4, 2010
Great! now I can set my bar higher for when ME3 comes out.
Furburt said:
I pray for a better box art.
and this. Damn, my second sentence got ninja'd
What is with all these ninjas!

Punisher A.J.

Nov 18, 2009
What are they looking at?..... I swear someone better not say the camera because they are clearly not.... ok maybe the alien dude.

NickIsCool

Nov 18, 2009
i hope they make a big super collectors edition bundle thing that has all 3 that will install them all as one game on the pc, so i can play right throw it all without having to launch the second when i beat the first.

i want it to be like *SPOILER* "Who should rule the council?" "Cpt. Andersan!!!1" *END SPOILER*
and then have it fade to black, then be like "Some Time Later" then start ME2

that would make me happy :D

Misaek

Oct 28, 2008
Yeah, what happened to the box art of Shepard on a jet pack? That was awesome AND colorful,now its just Shepard and Thane with a scowly face saying "hey guys I'm angry" and an expressionless Miranda, not only is this one boring BUT am I the only one who thinks Miranda and Thanes face's look kind of distorted and messed up?

Ahem, now to the real post, I REALLLY hope that Mass Effect 3 comes out within this consoles lifetime because if not then the whole "your saves matter) thing gets screwed over.
Hubilub said:
Baby Tea said:
Furburt said:
I pray for a better box art.
Hubilub said:
Let's hope the boxart is better when 3 comes out.
Hallowed Lady said:
Well, all I ask for is better box art and...Blasto!
ForgottenPr0digy said:
LOL we need better box art
What with people caring about the box art?
I mean, really, does anyone spend hours, or even minutes, looking at the box art?
I spend that time, you know, playing the game.

Who really cares about the box art?

More on topic: Awesome!
A quicker turn around time will give me just enough time to get through ME2 with all 4 of my characters from ME1, and thus letting me be ready for ME3! Sign me up, so long as they don't have some lame tag line for it. "Finish the fight!" anyone? Not that I don't like Halo, I thought they were all fun games...but that line just screamed 'marketing' way too much for my taste.
I care about the box art.

I don't like it and it sets me in the wrong mood. I want nicer box arts.
And yes Box Art DOES matter, if I see the poster board for a movie that describes itself as a "Dark Epic" and it is three people picking their noses that bothers me a bt.

mattttherman3

Dec 16, 2008
Better box art seriously, now how about you get on that Dragon Age Origins team and get them to fix return to ostagar pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease?

Supernaut565

Mar 18, 2009
I just hope that they don't make you martyr yourself at the end of the 3rd game I am getting real sick of dying for the greater good if I am playing as a good character in every other RPG I play how about they reward us for being good or at least don't kill us.

Assassin Xaero

Jul 23, 2008
thebobmaster said:
Assassin Xaero said:
It's different with Mass Effect, though. The makers of ME always intended for a trilogy, even before the first game was out, and EA is looking to make it a franchise.
Ahh, that makes sense then.