BioWare Artist Reveals Early Mass Effect, Dragon Age Art and Ideas

Ishal

Oct 30, 2012
I really wish they would have made Tali look like that. I never did like her character and didn't care for the quarians either. If I had known that is what they really looked like then I would have probably let the geth destroy them much sooner than my second playthrough.

Captcha: you can do this

I did do this, captcha. Second playthrough renegade female shephard, the quarians got what they deserved.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Normandy Personified reminds me of Midna, and that is never a bad thing. I'd love to see the broken Citadel in the next Mass Effect game, somewhere, because it's a beautiful scene, and would make a wonderful overtaken habitat, much like sunken ships do for coral and the myriad of sea-dwellers that have since reclaimed it.

IndieGinge

May 14, 2013
Gonna be honest, I would have loved this guy's version of Tali, except I think going with the version that had hair would be the right move. Not because I want her to be more attractive or whatever, I'm just tired of the fact that apparently humans are the ONLY species to actually have it in the ME universe. Also, I just fucking like hair and hairdo's, they're a fun little quirk that everyone has when it comes to design in games or real life, and I wish games would try to do more with giving more options for it.

Random head-follicle tangent aside, I honestly wasn't a fan of a lot of the early ME stuff, but I wish to god that DA2 looked more like this guy's artwork. And honestly, if it wasn't the rushed game it is, it probably would've. Which makes me sad. Though the reasoning for the darkspawn redesign, which I was originally a little iffy on, makes me like the new models a bit more now. Trying to portray the Taint as a mind rotting sickness that you can actually, as opposed to just being "Orcs, but not Orcs" is a great move. More power to 'em.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Magenera said:
soren7550 said:

Wait, is that Kai Leng?

And what's that he's holding? Is it... a toothbrush?!

RUN FOR YOUR LIVES CHILDREN! HIDE THE CEREAL, KAI LENG HAS A TOOTHBRUSH!!
Shepard actually. One of the plans was to go full circle. Would have actually been better. At the final arc, you gone full circle and have become what you stopped in the first game.
But it looks like Shep is on the right, and a toothbrush isn't Shep's weapon of choice. Also, manShep can't have long hair.

Whatev, was just trying to make a funny by shitting all over the second worst thing to come out of the Mass Effect series, and you had to poop on it.

Why yes I am sleepy and thus not very coherent, why do you ask?