BioWare Developer Pops the Question in Minecraft

Shjade

Chaos in Jeans
Feb 2, 2010
For the people asking: the textures look like an updated version of Doku's RPG texture pack, and the minimap is Zan's Minimap. Just Google those names and you'll head in the right direction.

water_cat1

Mar 30, 2010
The minimap is actually part of the bundle that comes with betterlight mod, along with the full grass on the side of the block.

Arcanist

Feb 24, 2010
You know it's true love if you can say yes while a Creeper blows you up. :p

Congrats to them!

CobraX

Jul 4, 2010
Love is a chemical reaction in the brain - nothing more,nothing less.

Cynical enough for you?

PS - Just cuz It's only a Chemical Reaction doesn't mean it isn't a good thing. I still find this story entertaining and dare I say it, heart Warming.

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
J03bot said:
I hate valentine's day. But this made me happy anyway, even in my depressed single state.
Easily the cutest thing I've seen in a long while.
same, except for the depressed part, i just got on happy pills so thats pretty well gone now. but when i see cuteness like this i giggle at the sweetness and absolute cheesiness; and this almost made me lol

i approve, but its too bad this is gonna be everywhere now. reminds me of the super mario level proposal. (guy makes a level in which his GF must go through a pipe into the underground coin collecting part (i dont know what its called i never cared that much), where he wrote out the question and snuck up on her kneeling with the ring as she read it)

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Daemascus said:
Thats awesome. I like that texture pack too.

I was gonna say the same thing.

What a great start to my day, makes me feel all warm inside, which is what I need right now CAUSE IT'S A FUCKING CANADIAN WINTER!

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
Wow, well done. It's really similar to my marriage proposals ... or just proposals.