BioWare Dragon Age: Inquisition Video Gives Us a Tour of the World

Rastrelly

%PCName
Mar 19, 2011
I am faaar from being even slightly impressed. Witcher 1 looked more interesting then this. Do BioWare understand that their visuals are getting boring?

Rodolphe Kourkenko

Dec 10, 2012
Sanunes said:
Fair enough, I was just wondering if you knew of any game that had their bugs fixed, for any game I have played has had something that was never fixed.
No game is free of bugs of course and i can give "Arkham Origins" for example (even i love this game). In fact i'm more cautious about what Bioware say than anything else. With them, i trust what i see, not what they say.

Sanunes said:
I was reading on the BioWare forums that a lot of the combat isn't 100% locked down yet, so they don't want to show anything that might change, so that might be why they haven't shown any new combat videos yet.
Hum, the game MUST be gold in five months at max and combat isn't 100% done ? With a multiplayer part ?
At least what they'll show will be what players will have but it's not a good indication.
Imo of course.

alceste007

Jun 4, 2012
alj said:
Oh its a next-gen game, i was under the impression it was coming out on xbone and ps4 ( and the superior platform that this video will be taken from, the PC) but i guess i was wrong looks like its out on the PS5 and next xbox silly me.

Still looks impressive i hope its good, i liked DAO and DA2 but i think that the second one was a bit weak when it came to setting. However the first one had far more interesting combat albeit a bit slow. Lets hope they get the balance in between the two and it turns out to be good.
Yeah, DA2 felt rushed for me. I still enjoyed the game but the reuse of settings get old quickly. Dragon Age 2 did not come close to the first one or Mass Effect. Still, something to be said about creating a character and making choices along the way.