BioWare Refuses to Deny PS3 Mass Effect

Ghost8585

Jul 21, 2009
Haha while I would piss myself in happiness to see Mass Effect on the PS3 (so I can play what I've read to be a simply stunning RPG) I highly doubt it will happen. While it is sad, I understand consoles need some exclusives to give it some flavor. Otherwise your just deciding if you like your shiny box white and concave of black and convex.

That said I would think ME has a better chance of coming to the PS3 then Gears. Think of it like a school lunch trade. We'll trade you MGS4 for ME...and some pringles.

cleverlymadeup

Mar 7, 2008
just get the pc version of the game, the dlc is free for it

i wouldn't get it on the ps3, already have it for the pc

Cryo84R

Gentleman Bastard.
Jun 27, 2009
Mass effect 1 was published by MGS. I doubt the original will see a PS3 release.

theultimateend

Nov 1, 2007
The only people that make out better for console exclusives are folks who are already well off enough to not need it.

Sevre

Old Hands
Apr 6, 2009
Onmi said:
Cryo84R said:
Mass effect 1 was published by MGS. I doubt the original will see a PS3 release.
Throw in a new gun call it a Value pack new game. And yes i'm serious simply adding a new weapon would allow them around that

Sevre90210 said:
Dragon Age Origin CE has ME2 bonuses on the PS3 version. Take a hint?
Could be.
Actually I'd like to take that back after learning that those bonuses were removed yesterday.

Pendragon9

Apr 26, 2009
Well, I best keep an eye on this story. Though I won't lie. Mass Effect, like MGS4, just didn't seem to jump out at me as a unique game. Oh well.

nova18

Feb 2, 2009
I wouldnt mind ME1 and 2 being released on PS3, I wouldnt need any new characters or weapons either, just keep it the same as the PC and 360 versions and I would be happy.

Sigenrecht

Mar 17, 2008
Since the PS3 kept inFamous, LittleBigPlant, and the special Joker mode for Arkham Asylum from me, I find it only fair every single game that will ever be ported to the Xbox 360 be denied to them.

That or no soup for you.