Black Friday/Cyber Monday:

Artina89

Oct 27, 2008
There isn't really anything I can think of getting really, most of the games that I hve been interested in have already been bought for me for Christmas or I have taken advantage of Games' "Game of the week" deal. I picked up my white PS4 last Black Friday with Assassins Creed:Unity, so it would be pretty hard to top that to be honest :) I will probably end up browsing to see what I can find.

Fallow

NSFB
Oct 29, 2014
I've saved a significant amount of cash for this event. I'll be purchasing apparel en masse, and then a bunch of computer things on monday (finally replacing the absolutely worthless crap from Steelseries with high quality gaming gear from Razer and Logitech).

SweetShark

Shark Girls are my Waifus
Jan 9, 2012
Also I am very interested if someone can suggest me where I can find good deals for N3DS and PSVita handles and games.
Thank you.

Laughing Man

Oct 10, 2008
Answering phone calls and heading to the backroom to make extra-special-double-sure we didn't have an item in stock.
You do that too? The customer is like the fifth person that day to ask if you have something in stock, if you just plain answer NO we are out of stock they stand their like you just lied to them (you know you have already checked two or three times that day) but you go and check anyway just to make it seem like you are checking, stand out the back for a few minutes then wander back on to the shop floor and say 'none in stock I am afraid.'

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Johnny Novgorod said:
Not a thing where I live, so I'm nonplussed by the whole thing.
Yeah, same here, I never really got it either. I figured it was some kind of US and UK "Get-yer'-Christmas-gifts spending palooza" but I never understood why it had to be on one day/weekend. Like, guys, there's still a month to go, what's up?

Also, OP; getting your parents laptops?! Holy shit. I never even got anything so outrageously expensive let alone give it! Like, I got one of the cheaper Fossil watches ones and I still had to pay ?30/?40 of it myself. Go figure.