Black Ops II Day 1 Preorders Already Beating MW3's

Meight08

*Insert Funny Title*
Feb 16, 2011
Everyone who already pre ordered is a mindless sheep Beehhhh.
The only good thing is that this could maybe cause other games to use this setting.

Syzygy23

Sep 20, 2010
What the frickin' HELL, how can people still be BUYING the SAME DAMN garbage? Seriously, the ONLY way this is possible is if EA has some sort of stupidity radiating device they turn on whenever they need to release another Call of Duty game, or there are more Dude-Bros out there than we previously imagined, and they are singlehandedly keeping this franchise afloat with their Dudical Bro-ness.

Jun 15, 2009
I'm still tentative for this game, but Black Ops was far and away the best Call of Duty in my opinion(yes, better than MW1). In terms of perfecting balance, I felt it was a hell of a lot better than everything else that's come out. The removal of stopping power/juggernaut made it so much easier to play different styles. On the PC, I had hours of fun (FAR more than with battlefield 3 the next year), and I can safely say it blew MW3 out of the warfare. If Treyarch ensure that it's more like Black Ops than Modern Warfare in terms of multiplayer pacing and map design, they have my money.
Also, to everyone saying that I'm a mindless gamer for deciding to buy Call of Duty, you do NOT get the right to insult me for enjoying something different to you. It's funny, because I suspect many of you were bullied sometime throughout your lifetime, and now you go and do the exact same thing by persecuting people for liking something different from the hardcore/hipster gamer hivemind.

Meight08

*Insert Funny Title*
Feb 16, 2011
Devoneaux said:
rolfwesselius said:
Everyone who already pre ordered is a mindless sheep Beehhhh.
The only good thing is that this could maybe cause other games to use this setting.
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.
Im not only mindless sheep would re buy the same new map pack delivery system every fucking year.

Syzygy23

Sep 20, 2010
Devoneaux said:
Syzygy23 said:
What the frickin' HELL, how can people still be BUYING the SAME DAMN garbage? Seriously, the ONLY way this is possible is if EA has some sort of stupidity radiating device they turn on whenever they need to release another Call of Duty game, or there are more Dude-Bros out there than we previously imagined, and they are singlehandedly keeping this franchise afloat with their Dudical Bro-ness.
I like how MMO players have been doing this for years for about three times the cost, but now that it's CoD all of a sudden, the community here is OUTRAGED!

You know, if I didn't know any better, i'd say you're all haters.
Oh don't get me started on MMO's.

"Hey guys! How about you give 40+ USD for this game and then pay me infinte money to keep playing it! How fantastic for EVERYONE!"

DaHero

Jan 10, 2011
Phlakes said:
Well, Mr. Miracle of Sound, they finally got rid of Second Chance.

OT: To quote from the GI article on the campaign "the changes Treyarch is making to the campaign structure are among the most significant yet. Fans have been calling for the series to make a substantial step forward for several installments now, and all signs point to it happening in this fall?s release."

See, believe it or not, the people at Treyarch and Infinity Ward aren't all robots and corporate puppets, some of them actually want to make something good. Maybe this time they'll be able to.
See, we usually call those "patches" in the real gaming community.

"significant changes" occur in expansions that any company worth its salt gives out for free.

Meight08

*Insert Funny Title*
Feb 16, 2011
DaHero said:
Phlakes said:
Well, Mr. Miracle of Sound, they finally got rid of Second Chance.

OT: To quote from the GI article on the campaign "the changes Treyarch is making to the campaign structure are among the most significant yet. Fans have been calling for the series to make a substantial step forward for several installments now, and all signs point to it happening in this fall?s release."

See, believe it or not, the people at Treyarch and Infinity Ward aren't all robots and corporate puppets, some of them actually want to make something good. Maybe this time they'll be able to.
See, we usually call those "patches" in the real gaming community.

"significant changes" occur in expansions that any company worth its salt gives out for free.
Or add 60 dollars worth of content and sell it for 20 dollars as an expandalone.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Syzygy23 said:
Funny, because Call of Duty isn't owned by EA and that's the second time tonight I've typed that out.

OT: Not surprised. As I said before, I've never bought a Call of Duty game before and unless they decide the single-player is worth making longer than 5 hours long this won't be the game that makes me start.

Captcha: "have an inkling". Oh-ho-ho, Captcha is getting snarky.

Don't taze me bro

Feb 26, 2009
I won't be pre-ordering Cod:Blops2 until I know that the PC version won't be a steaming pile of excrement. The connection issues plaguing the first Cod:blops when it was first released was terrible. Even with the dedicated servers, I'd still often time out for no reason. I stopped playing multiplayer very early on, and went back to Mewtwo. I thoroughly enjoyed the single player component of Cod:blops though.

repeating integers

Mar 17, 2010
Syzygy23 said:
Syzygy23 said:
What the frickin' HELL, how can people still be BUYING the SAME DAMN garbage? Seriously, the ONLY way this is possible is if EA has some sort of stupidity radiating device
Syzygy23 said:
Seriously, the ONLY way this is possible is if EA has some sort of stupidity radiating device
Syzygy23 said:
EA has some sort of stupidity radiating device
Syzygy23 said:

Call of Duty is owned by Activision, dude. Also, people keep buying Call of Duty because they like it. Simples.