black ops perks. are they balanced with alot of choice?

SalamanderJoe

Jun 28, 2010
I'm not sure. I have always felt that the perks should always cancel each other out to balance battles one on one. Flak jacket should be countered by a higher explosive. Body armour countered by higher bullet damage. You get the idea.

IBlackKiteI

Mar 12, 2010
Flying-Emu said:
Hacker is probably the worst idea ever. Make it so that your killstreaks can turn against you? So lemme get this straight, I get 15 kills (or whatever) get a badass spyplane to help in my fight, and then some jackass joker can turn around and have it kill me? How the hell is that fair?
Im pretty sure its only stuff you can directly get up to and interact with, like the thermal imagery cameras and maybe SAM turrets.

Im suprised that stopping powers gone, damn good thing really, although ive heard that some weapons can have alternate ammo types.
I hope though dont make say, hollow point as an attachment that like triples your bullet damage.

shootthebandit

May 20, 2009
IBlackKiteI said:
Flying-Emu said:
Hacker is probably the worst idea ever. Make it so that your killstreaks can turn against you? So lemme get this straight, I get 15 kills (or whatever) get a badass spyplane to help in my fight, and then some jackass joker can turn around and have it kill me? How the hell is that fair?
Im pretty sure its only stuff you can directly get up to and interact with, like the thermal imagery cameras and maybe SAM turrets.

Im suprised that stopping powers gone, damn good thing really, although ive heard that some weapons can have alternate ammo types.
I hope though dont make say, hollow point as an attachment that like triples your bullet damage.
apparantly it can hack any care-package, im not sure about thing on the ground but im guessing you can

SometingStupid

Dec 6, 2009
Hacker Pro actually sounds like a brilliant perk, and not overpowered either. If somebody manages to get the equivalent of an AC130 out of a carepackage it deserves to be turned against them.

However, if it only takes one person on a team of 6 to use that perk then I feel sorry for the enemy team that is going to get shot because their teamate used a carepackage.