Black Ops Swastika Emblems Will Earn Xbox Live Ban

JDKJ

Oct 23, 2010
Lord Mountbatten Reborn said:
JDKJ said:
I happen to know, unlike you, that the internet ain't serious business.
You have a funny way of showing it.
Look-a-here and peep game, my man. I'm Jay-Dee Kay-Jay and I represent the Eastside Mozilla Firefox. Mo-zee-Fi-Fo fo' Life!! I holds it down. I stays 'bout-it-'bout-it. You betta axe sumbaddy 'bout me. Yo, I'm sayin', yo. Yanahameen?

May 28, 2009
JDKJ said:
Lord Mountbatten Reborn said:
JDKJ said:
I happen to know, unlike you, that the internet ain't serious business.
You have a funny way of showing it.
Look-a-here and peep game, my man. I'm Jay-Dee Kay-Jay and I represent the Eastside Mozilla Firefox. Mo-zee-Fi-Fo fo' Life!! I holds it down. I stays 'bout-it-'bout-it. You betta axe sumbaddy 'bout me. Yo, I'm sayin', yo. Yanahameen?
I'd best back away into my manor and read up on my street.

DarkBlood626

Nov 9, 2008
Hmm controlling the community the irony is so delicious

If it?s because of respect to the victims of the Nazis well, how about the soviets hammer and chisel how about the dam crucifix, not to mention the dicks and horse fucking ones if this shit slides by how long is it until we can?t have cows in them they are a sacred animal to some people. Censorship is censorship no matter how it is spun, witch ironically the Nazis supported. If it?s about offence remember no one has the right to not be offended. The one thing I hate more then a Nazi showing pride is one hiding behind flowers and kittens. freedom of expression dose not end where opinions differ a Nazi can sit there all day spouting bullshit and that?s protected as soon as they incite violence then it ends, all Microsoft is doing is covering there asses that all.

The best thing is the swastika is all over the game the mini game is Nazi zombies FFS

One more thing look up the state sponsored forced sterilisation of so called inferiors by the US eugenics program. Before Hitler realised he was a failed artist and before he gained any influence he even credited one of the American books as being his bible so the dogma surrounding the swastika as an emblem for eugenics is BS the shit was being practiced before the Nazis by the US of all people should we ban the US flag out of respect for those victims

Facade-Intention

May 27, 2009
Why would people want a swastika as their in-game logo anyway? I cannot fathom that much.

Perhaps think it's meaning should be reverted to the old buddhist thing.

"It's a symbol of peace and Buddhism!", they would cry as they performed their seventy-first headshot on a representation of a human being for that evening.

Therefore, the only people with a swastika (or a penis) as their logo are tossers who think that they're clever. And those people deserve a ban, because I'm sick to death of them screaming into my God forsaken headset.

Karma168

Nov 7, 2010
what if your emblem was a swastika with a cross-hairs overlaid on it (as if representing an attack on the nazi ideal) that shows the kind of mentality the ratings boards want from consumers. its a simple nazis=bad, killing nazis=good equation so can they complain when self expression copies every game ever set in ww2?

b-vigilanT

Nov 14, 2010
People need to untwist their panties and stop bawwwwing about these things. Just play the game and mind your own business, if someone has a symbol you disagree with, that's your opinion and you should keep it to yourself. Swastikas - as a symbol used during 20th century or otherwise - are a part of history, stop trying to erase it. Fucking infants.

Red Right Hand

Squatter
Feb 23, 2009
Tom Goldman said:
"It's not political correctness, it's fundamental respect,"
Don't try and fucking paint it as anything else you tool. (I'm of course talking about the chief guy, not you Tom.) It's political correctness and you know it.

It's bullshit as well, this sums my views on the matter pretty well.

SilentVirus

Jul 23, 2009
No.No. I can assure you that the majority of the people who have the swastika as their emblem will most likely have to be offensive, see how much they can get away with, and to be "funny". Very few will actually have it religiously. Regardless on what the swastika was, what really matters is what it is recognized now.

DaggerOfCompassion

Aug 16, 2010
King_Julian said:
So a horse having his dick cut off with a chainsaw is ok but a swastika is banned.

Power tripping bastards.
I agree. My main issue isn't even with the fact that it's a holy symbol, and was long before the Nazi Party picked it up. But that they consider this more offensive than some of the other emblems I've seen, including ones that are gorey, racist and drenched in nudity and sex.

deathknightryuk

Mar 3, 2011
This makes no sense to me. Stalin (The leader of the Communist Soviet Russia) has his emblem (hammer&sickle) available for use, and he killed more people than Hitler. And problems with communism have been more recent than problems with fascism. Yet we can use a soviet star, or the hammer and sickle, and have nothing done, but if we use a swastika that also relates to the game's content (nazi zombies [kino mainly], the Ascension group, ect.), then we get banned? So basically treyarch is a communist loving company that hates fascism, yet puts it in the game so people can make it even more hated? Look to the future people, stop brooding on the past. Is Hitler still alive? No. Why can't we just admit that the symbol looks cool. It honestly looks like something that means you're hardcore and you love the game, but everyone looks at it like a form of predudice (which it was). However, do you even see it used for that reason anymore? You can assume the people in the game do it for that reason, but they probobly just have it for a. it's cool b. it relates to the game c. it's a historic symbol.

Randy Grewal

Apr 3, 2011
I think that having the Swastika should not get you banned, anyone who makes it their emblem will be called a nazi lover or such, even though one of Treyarchs biggest accomplishments was NAZI zombies.

Randy Grewal

Apr 3, 2011
deathknightryuk said:
This makes no sense to me. Stalin (The leader of the Communist Soviet Russia) has his emblem (hammer&sickle) available for use, and he killed more people than Hitler. And problems with communism have been more recent than problems with fascism. Yet we can use a soviet star, or the hammer and sickle, and have nothing done, but if we use a swastika that also relates to the game's content (nazi zombies [kino mainly], the Ascension group, ect.), then we get banned? So basically treyarch is a communist loving company that hates fascism, yet puts it in the game so people can make it even more hated? Look to the future people, stop brooding on the past. Is Hitler still alive? No. Why can't we just admit that the symbol looks cool. It honestly looks like something that means you're hardcore and you love the game, but everyone looks at it like a form of predudice (which it was). However, do you even see it used for that reason anymore? You can assume the people in the game do it for that reason, but they probobly just have it for a. it's cool b. it relates to the game c. it's a historic symbol.
Very well spoken :)

ultratog1028

Mar 19, 2010
This is why Bungie only has ever aloud pre-made emblems to be your emblem.

Though it didn't stop people from figuring out how to make a wang out of the pre made emblems in halo 3...

InfiniteSingularity

Apr 9, 2010
Okay guys what the fuck:
1: What happened to free speech? I don't care if people are Nazis, people should be able to express what they wish however they wish
2: The swastika has been used for many things including Nazism, Buddhism, among others. Don't be so narrow minded
3: Political affiliations aside, the swastika is pretty fucking cool
4: I have an inverted pentagram as my BLops emblem, representing Satanism - isn't that offensive as well?