Blatant Lies

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I'm not F*CKING angry now for an unrelated reason.

[sub]Said reason was caused by someone on this thread[/sub]

[sub][sub]Still lying, remember?[/sub][/sub]

Lionsfan

I miss my old avatar
Jan 29, 2010
I am totally happy that it's raining outside right now and ruining all my plans for the day

figment of mind

Jun 26, 2008
I was not, in any way shape or form, attacked and almost eaten by a mob of ducks at a lake in Missouri when i was three years old.

My mother also does not like to tell that story at parties to people who i've met.

pyramid head grape

[Game-Over]
Feb 4, 2011
figment of mind said:
I was not, in any way shape or form, attacked and almost eaten by a mob of ducks at a lake in Missouri when i was three years old.

My mother also does not like to tell that story at parties to people who i've met.
I don't like your avatar at all. see what I did there(^_^)

figment of mind

Jun 26, 2008
pyramid head grape said:
figment of mind said:

I hate your avatar and don't have any idea who he is or which anime he is from. Also, i do not see what you did there.

pyramid head grape

[Game-Over]
Feb 4, 2011
figment of mind said:
pyramid head grape said:
figment of mind said:

I hate your avatar and don't have any idea who he is or which anime he is from. Also, i do not see what you did there.
I'm not having a strange amount of fun on this thread. I also took offence to your quote and am now crying. (^^)

figment of mind

Jun 26, 2008
I wasn't distracted for the current conversation by Doodle god and my incesant need to create, no sir, i was attentive and alert the whole time.