Blizzard Ponders Bruce Campbell's Role in Warcraft Film

Dommyboy

Jul 20, 2008
Ugh, I find it somewhat disturbing that he looks a lot like my uncle.

The WoW movie should have really complex WoW and vidya gaeming speak so barely anybody understands it (as previously mentioned). It would help create one of the most epic movies ever.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
I'm not too up on the Warcraft lore, so apologies if this doesn't make sense - but, I could see Bruce playing Medivh.

emm1t

Nov 21, 2009
He's one of the greatest actors of all time, but Liam Neeson as medivh seems pretty obvious to me. Bruce has a good footman voice I think, captain of the guard minor role.

Giovanto

Jun 3, 2008
He should play whatever character kicks the most asses and takes the most names. Just like in Evil Dead. I think he should PLAY an undead as homage to his previous roles. Once he was killing undead, now he'll be an undead. And he'll still take the most names and kick the most asses. Maybe a Warlock? He did say the words in Evil Dead II that summoned the demon back that possessed his hand and then forced him to kick his own ass (for the uneducated, yes, Bruce Campbell kicks so much ass that he ran out of asses to kick in the movie and had to kick his own). I wasn't going to see yet another awful movie based off a game....but I think the combination of Sam Raimi and Bruce Campbell could make the Doom movie good. Why not Warcraft?

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
maybe he could make the WOW movies as a alternate Evil Dead 3 where instead of being transported to the crusader era earth to the WOW world with his BOOM STICK! the story writes itself

Giovanto

Jun 3, 2008
The66Monkey said:
bruce was good in Xena he should definatly be some kind of rogue or a dwarf with blunderbust.

qft
akmarksman said:
vultureX21 said:
Bruce Campbell as Leroy Jenkins. That one writes itself.
/end thread.
dude
henritje said:
vultureX21 said:
Bruce Campbell as Leroy Jenkins. That one writes itself.
it could work maybe if they where to equip him with a magic chainsaw sword
world of warcraft not bloody gears of war!
WoW alone is not badass enough for Bruce Campbell. So adding a Gears of War touch (something that is badass enough for him) may be neccesary.