BlizzCon '09: Blizzard Talks Diablo III In Q&A Session

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
And most importantly...
Q: WHEN THE FUCK IS IT COMING OUT. Actual release, after all the pre-planned pushbacks and intentional withholding.
Soon[sup](TM)[/sup] [http://www.wowwiki.com/Soon]

Zer_

Rocket Scientist
Feb 7, 2008
Khell_Sennet said:
Well, they asked/answered all the questions I didn't give a shit about, how bout the ones that matter...

Q: Is there going to be some improvement on anti-cheating controls so people don't trade a king's ransom for an item that may or may-not disappear with the next patch?

Q: Is Diablo going to stay dead after we kill him for the third time?

Q: Did you learn a lesson in what not to do from Hellgate: London's great failure?.

Q: Are "Set" items making a reappearance, and if so, will you program the random drop chances to give us a hope in hell of ever completing a set without the need for trading with the plethora of crooks and retards that swamp the Battle.Net servers? (Doubly-so important to us single-player types)

Q: Are gems and the Horadric Cube (or something similar) making a reappearance?

And most importantly...
Q: WHEN THE FUCK IS IT COMING OUT. Actual release, after all the pre-planned pushbacks and intentional withholding.
You of all people should know the taboo of asking for a release date. Gone are the days of patient gamers, enter now the impatient children have.

roboduck

Apr 8, 2009
Hehehehe i saw my friend go on the cow level in Diablo II and he got owned instantly what with the low level and all the such as that kind of the sorts.