Blood Dragon Reveal Trailer is a VHS Love Letter to 80's Cartoons

Anathrax

Jan 14, 2013
This looks epic. Nothing would make this better.

There is one thing... a voice actor. A voice actor that defines all voice actor. A voice actor that shattered all ear expectations in one shout. A shout of...

[HEADING=1]I'M BACK.[/HEADING]

rembrandtqeinstein

Sep 4, 2009
This looks great, sadly I won't be able to buy it because I refuse to spend money to support the bullshit extra useless DRM layer that is UPLAY.

I'm not buying anything that has any DRM level outside of Steam.

MissP

Feb 6, 2013
Just finished and loved Far Cry 3, now I get FC3 with a TRON makeover? Yeah, I'll pay $15 bucks for that. The evil cyborg army must be stopped, after all.

IamLEAM1983

Neloth's got swag.
Aug 22, 2011
My one regret is that having seen the leaked footage, they're apparently going for a "blasted wasteland" aesthetic that's very reminiscent of the first Terminator's Future War segments. While that's absolutely awesome, it means a lot of dark scenery. I'm not looking forward to squinting ahead to make sure I'm still on the barely-visible dirt road while driving; whereas the main game is thankfully bright.

Sean Strife

Jan 29, 2010
Genocidicles said:
Oh man!

Just a shame it's not an entire game. It looks way to cool to just be a little DLC.
I would gladly pay 60 bucks for this game!

But seriously, 15 bucks with a free soundtrack for something I'd gladly plunk down 60 for? You bet I'm preordering this, and I really hope more games start taking on this 80's neon aesthetic. HD was practically made for these kinds of glorious graphics and I'm surprised it's taken game companies this long to realize this.

ciancon

Waiting patiently.....
Nov 27, 2009
I don't own Far Cry 3 and usually don't like shooters, but this has certainly got me interested!

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
It looks like a lost segment of the Heavy Metal movie. They just need to throw in the Lok Nar and the illusion would be complete.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
the gameplay trailer def made me even more excited lol
FC3 was great, tho it was best to stay stealthy in that game (get killed pretty quickly). but the combo kill moves were SO satisfying to pull off. esp if you could get a chain of them that clears out the area

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
The apocalypse has had an apocalypse
That's basically all I needed to hear, but the glorious 80s style music and animation there helps. This had better be good! :)

weirdee

Swamp Weather Balloon Gas
Apr 11, 2011
IamLEAM1983 said:
My one regret is that having seen the leaked footage, they're apparently going for a "blasted wasteland" aesthetic that's very reminiscent of the first Terminator's Future War segments. While that's absolutely awesome, it means a lot of dark scenery. I'm not looking forward to squinting ahead to make sure I'm still on the barely-visible dirt road while driving; whereas the main game is thankfully bright.
it's the apocalypse apocalypse

of course it's gonna be super dark

all we really need now is a barkley gaiden crossover