Bob Saget has passed away

Fallen Soldier

Brother Lombax
Oct 28, 2021
Country
United States
Bob Saget, who is well know for hosting America’s Funniest Home Videos and for playing Danny Tanner on Full House, has passed away at age 65.

The cause of death has yet to be determined.

SilentPony

Previously known as an alleged "Feather-Rustler"
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Corner of No and Where
Initial police report no signs of drugs, or alcohol, and you know, Im not sure I believe that. Celebs don't do much else in hotel rooms.

But sad none the less. I'll always remember him for his Aristocrats bit and his "dirtiest joke in the world".

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
I can't tell you how sad this made me feel. As a 90's kid, America's Funniest Home Videos and Full House were definitely a standard part of my comedy routine to watch, and I'd be lying if I said it didn't have an impact on me in terms of my sense of humor, at least at the time. He was also on The Masked Singer a couple of seasons ago, and was clearly having just as much fun there as any stand-up routine he did. A real loss.

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
My deepest condolences to his friends and family in this troubling time.
He brought laughs to millions. He was an important part of the childhoods of many. He will be deeply missed.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
An important update regarding the cause of his death.

Turns out Bob died from head trauma.
Is there a sinister cause of that trauma? Like did someone assault him or something? Or did he just injure himself in the home, as millions of us have done?

thebobmaster

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 5, 2020
Country
United States
Is there a sinister cause of that trauma? Like did someone assault him or something? Or did he just injure himself in the home, as millions of us have done?
From the sound of it, he basically just slipped in his hotel room, hit his head on something, went to sleep, never woke up.

Fallen Soldier

Brother Lombax
Oct 28, 2021
Country
United States
Why don’t you read the fucking article instead of asking me about it?!