Bomb Strapped to Teenage Girl?s Neck (UPDATED)

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
BanicRhys said:
Sneaky-Pie said:
BanicRhys said:
I was all "damn, poor her".

Then I heard she was 18 and living in the one of Australia's richest suburbs. After that I was all "serves you right". I know it's illogical but I hate all rich people with extreme prejudice, especially the female teenage ones.
Yes, it only makes sense that because someone has more money than you it's good for them to get a bomb strapped to their neck and the potential to die.

Makes total sense and I applaud your total lack of compassion for another human being.
I said it was an illogical hatred, didn't I?

Btw, don't pretend you really care about her. If you do you're either deluded or lying to yourself. She's someone I'll never meet, regardless of whether she lives or dies, her death will not affect me at all so yes, I do not care about her situation and I do not care if she dies.

I wouldn't wish this kind of thing on anyone, but seeing as it has and I can't do anything about it, why should I care?
^^ this ... Minus the hating rich people part . But meh nothing surprises me anymore. I would probably be more horrofied if it was a old defensless lady , but not a 18 y/o girl

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
Wow. Some people have to do some crazy shit to get off.

I kid.

That's a pretty fucked up situation. Props to the girl for maintaining calm behavior throughout.

phelan511

Oct 29, 2010
The Rockerfly said:
Loks like she could of had

a blast

YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH

OT: Man that's horrible

I almost spewed my tea all over my laptop when I read that.

On a more serious note, I'm glad to find out that shes alright.

Samurai Silhouette

Nov 16, 2009
SaneAmongInsane said:
Samurai Silhouette said:
Maybe for you to care, it may have to hit closer to home for you.
Well no shit, sherlock, of course if it happened to someone we care about we automatically would care...
I wasn't talking about close to home "figuratively", I meant "literally". Something like this happening to someone you don't know in your town, or right down your street, who wouldn't lose their sense of security? It's needless to say that anyone would care were it their family or friends. Thanks for the movie suggestion by the way!

Treblaine

Jul 25, 2008
Davatehi said:

If I got a bomb strapped to me I would probably hug the criminal and not let go. If I'm going I'm sure as heck taking the criminal with me!
The internet works fast.

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
GamingAwesome1 said:
DeadlyYellow said:
The Rockerfly said:
Loks like she could of had

a blast

YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH

OT: Man that's horrible
I'm surprised she's so calm. Most people would really lose their head in panic.
I am a horrible person for laughing at that.
If you can't joke about serious stuff, what can you joke about?

Jabberwock xeno

Oct 30, 2009
RicoGrey said:
Something similar happened here in America. Well, similar in the fact that some pizza delivery dude had a bombed strapped to his neck.

Unfortunately his bomb went off, and he died. It really was like in the movies though, cause when all was said and done, it turned out the pizza delivery guy was in on it...

...See his accomplices convinced him that if he had a fake bomb strapped to his neck, he could rob a bank and get off free with it. Then, his accomplices put a real bomb on him with the assumption, that once he delivered the money, they would simply let it explode and kill him.

The way it played out however, he robbed the bank, but then was surrounded by police, who tried to disarm the bomb. As you already know, this did not work out. If I remember correctly he was the only one hurt though. Oh, and to make things a little worse, the guy was legally retarded, so there's that too.

The good news is, all of his accomplices were caught and brought to justice.

In fact, heres a link, the guys name is Brian Wells

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Wells_%28bank_robber%29
Thats JUST like the movie thats coming out...

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
I'm actually thinking it was a stalker of the poor girl, and probably something happened inside his mind, causing him to snap, so he made the neck bomb, broke into their house like a bandit and snuck it one her as she slept. Then woke her up and told her not to move or it would BLOW up. Thats my theory, either way, FUCKING HELL, THATS SOME CRAZY SHIT!

Caramel Frappe said:
*Sigh*

I'm not going to bother quoting. After reading posts, I am ashamed in some ways. Sure, we don't have to cry ourselves because this girl almost died but consider it this way:

We all live in the same planet, having our own lives. Just because she lives over 500 miles away from you, doesn't mean it can't affect you in any way. If a pregnant mother was brutally beat up, and killed on the cold streets of Washington D.C, would you still not care because you don't 'live there'? Or that you don't know her? You're still going to feel highly bad and want whoever did such things to be caught and put to justice.

I don't care if you have no sympathy for human life, it still is tragic to think that a girl who is only 18 nearly died with a bomb stuck to her neck. I'm tired of seeing people mention reasons why they don't care because-

"I don't know her"
"Her death won't affect my life"
"She doesn't live where I live to care"
"She's rich, she deserves to pretty much die"

... ... Yea, all those reasons blow guys. It's poor excuses, and it sickens me to actually think you're okay with that. Not to mention it's on an internet forum, so if you state such crap then you will be bashed for it (though I am not quoting anyone so this goes toward people who think it's upsetting for other people to 'care' or feel 'sad' about this case.) So next time, think about your opinions carefully. That is all.
HIGH FIVE FOR BEING SYMPATHETIC! *High fives*

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
samwd1 said:
Tommeh Brownleh said:
Aww. Why is it that every time that somebody might die in a hilarious fashion somebody has to stop it. I like people dying.
thats what we, us human beings call a ****.

cunts arnt humans, they're scum bag sadistic fucking murdering cunts

and theres nothing better than killing cunts, because they deserve to die for being a ****

just so you know, your a ****.
Psssh like you never seen any the SAW movies... and don't tell me it was for the plot.

To @Tommeh this death has already been done in the united states. Yes the bomb actually went off because the police didn't believe the guy that said he had a bomb strapped to his neck.

Bek359

Feb 23, 2010
BanicRhys said:
Sneaky-Pie said:
BanicRhys said:

Then I heard she was 18 and living in the one of Australia's richest suburbs. After that I was all "serves you right". I know it's illogical but I hate all rich people with extreme prejudice, especially the female teenage ones.
Yes, it only makes sense that because someone has more money than you it's good for them to get a bomb strapped to their neck and the potential to die.

Makes total sense and I applaud your total lack of compassion for another human being.
I said it was an illogical hatred, didn't I?

Btw, don't pretend you really care about her. If you do you're either deluded or lying to yourself. She's someone I'll never meet, regardless of whether she lives or dies, her death will not affect me at all so yes, I do not care about her situation and I do not care if she dies.

I wouldn't wish this kind of thing on anyone, but seeing as it has and I can't do anything about it, why should I care?
Being all jaded and cold on the Internet makes me cool!

FamoFunk

Dad, I'm in space.
Mar 10, 2010
Fucking hell. How scary must that be, I'd shit myself.

Glad all is OK now.

deathmetalfan

Jan 30, 2009
Shitty thing is that people are gonna blame 30 Minutes or Less on this ordeal, and it hasn't even been released. It's like that Tim Allen movie Big Trouble, where a couple of bumbling terrorists hijack a plane with nuclear explosives and attempt to blow it up if they don't get their ransom, it was scheduled for release in September 21 2001, and guess what happened a couple weeks before that? Needless to say, this can be seen as life imitating art or someone just being a sick bastard. I'm glad that the woman is fine now and I hope that people don't over react and ban a harmless movie that didn't even make it to theaters.

Plazmatic

May 4, 2009
Jabberwock xeno said:
RicoGrey said:
Something similar happened here in America. Well, similar in the fact that some pizza delivery dude had a bombed strapped to his neck.

Unfortunately his bomb went off, and he died. It really was like in the movies though, cause when all was said and done, it turned out the pizza delivery guy was in on it...

...See his accomplices convinced him that if he had a fake bomb strapped to his neck, he could rob a bank and get off free with it. Then, his accomplices put a real bomb on him with the assumption, that once he delivered the money, they would simply let it explode and kill him.

The way it played out however, he robbed the bank, but then was surrounded by police, who tried to disarm the bomb. As you already know, this did not work out. If I remember correctly he was the only one hurt though. Oh, and to make things a little worse, the guy was legally retarded, so there's that too.

The good news is, all of his accomplices were caught and brought to justice.

In fact, heres a link, the guys name is Brian Wells

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Wells_%28bank_robber%29
Thats JUST like the movie thats coming out...

this is the reason I don't care so much, that, and she was rich and every thing turned out all right. Nothing bad happened so there is no need to care, I might care more also if the police actually gave out some info.

GingieAle

May 2, 2011
Wow, that must really suck. I mean she got a bomb strapped to her neck.
I don't think there's anything more I can say about that. Just think about it, "Oh hey Madeleine, how was your summer?" "oh, you know, got a bomb strapped to my neck, the usual, so how 'bout you?"

Though I can't help but feel that she was probably a bit of a bigot. But then again I really shouldn't judge a book by its cover, and I have to give her credit for staying so calm.

Anyway, bad shit happens, tis a sad truth of life, but this time we get a happy ending.

Julianking93

May 16, 2009
I... dear god o_O
I honestly thought collar bombs existed mostly in fiction... didn't know they were a real threat. >.>
That's horrifying but I'm glad the girl is okay.
CLEVERSLEAZOID said:
I did too but... what film is that from? :eek:
Nevermind. Battle Royale. Just remembered :3

tigermilk

Sep 4, 2010
Sneaky-Pie said:
BanicRhys said:

Yes, it only makes sense that because someone has more money than you it's good for them to get a bomb strapped to their neck and the potential to die. That'll show them.

If you have access to the internet the chances are you are in about the top 10% of the world economy. As for the misogynistic elements of your post, well they speak volumes.

Why did this only get a warning? I suppose the mods have their reasons.

JUst to be clear agree with the person quoting the OP.