Boobs Are Back In Age of Conan

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
Boobs Are Back In Age of Conan

Gamers around the world heaved a sigh of relief following an announcement by Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures [http://www.funcom.com/] will be re-inflated to their original size.

Reports of the shrunken cans first surfaced immediately following the release of the game's most recent patch. The nerfed knockers inspired a rapid and venomous response on the Age of Conan forums, with some users going so far as to threaten to cancel their subscriptions. screenshots [http://kotaku.com/5012325/age-of-conan-girls-get-accidental-boob-job], vividly illustrating the difference between the splazoingas and the speedbumps.

In response to the sadly predictable furor over Funcom's funbag fiddling, the developer issued a statement confirming that in-game flapdoodles were in fact reduced in size, but said the change was the result of an error and promised that rack re-inflation to nerd-approved standards would take place in the near future.

"Funcom can confirm that some of the female models in the game have had the size of their breasts changed," the company said in a post on the official Age of Conan forums. "This is due to an unintended change in data that was introduced in an earlier patch, data which controls the so-called morph value associated with character models and the size of their respective body parts. We are working on a fix for this and your breasts should be back to normal soon."

Aquatopia

Nov 2, 2007
I certainly enjoy women (and all their parts) but I'm a little amused-slash-sad that something like this would cause an uproar. If this was an issue between partial nudity and censored nudity, I'd understand the uproar. But a censorship issue this is not.

Skrapt

May 6, 2008
Yet more proof that the AoC community is oh so much more mature then WoW's...

JakubK666

Jan 1, 2008

That picture explains everything.I ,as a human being, have a right to my boobies.

BOOBIES FTW!

Saskwach

Nov 4, 2007
Normally I'd be totally on the side of the speedbumps, but this is Conan. Still, I wouldn't go to the sandbags for it.

Cousin_IT

Feb 6, 2008
well if deflated breasts are the biggest thing there is to complain about, I might just check out AoC after all

gains

Jan 8, 2008
This is paving the way for next year's expansion pack. Conan: Triple D Cup.

oneplus999

Oct 4, 2007
nilpferdkoenig said:
Skrapt said:
Yet more proof that the AoC community is oh so much more mature then WoW's...
Yeah, I think that tauren women need larger tits.
I always wondered why they even have em. Seems like they should have udders IMO :)

ccesarano

Oct 3, 2007
Saskwach said:
Normally I'd be totally on the side of the speedbumps, but this is Conan. Still, I wouldn't go to the sandbags for it.
I agree. Robert E. Howard's world is a sexist and misogynistic one, and if the women aren't topless then they better be wearing something that makes you wonder if they will be soon.

It's just the style.

bkd69

Nov 23, 2007
Yeah...I'm pretty sure human breast sizes in ancient Hyboria skew larger than 21stC North America average.

I'm figuring the low end is probably C cup.

ElArabDeMagnifico

Dec 20, 2007
LOL, I thought the patch The Witcher had were it said "Cow now moos more loudly" was funny, but this just topped that.

Lance Icarus

Oct 12, 2007
I giggled at the "nerfed knockers" part. If the chick's cans aren't twice as big as her head, it just isn't Conan.

Sibren

May 13, 2008
Malygris said:
with some users going so far as to threaten to cancel their subscriptions.
How sad must one be to cancel your subscription because the boobs are not large enough?! Pure for the sake of getting rid of those people they should leave the boobs as they are.

Martenzo

Jan 12, 2008
Stuff like this is exactly why I don't play any 3d MMORPGs anymore. 99% of the MMORPG players are d***heads with the emotional maturity of a 12-year-old. Except of course when the MMORPG is free for download and play. Then I usually try them before condemning it.

Uskis

Apr 21, 2008
I don't know why people obsess over these giant unreal titties.. Do they need to be the size of watermellons? I'd like to see a game have the nerve to break those stereotypes for once..

delamoncha

Jan 4, 2008
Uskis said:
I don't know why people obsess over these giant unreal titties.. Do they need to be the size of watermellons? I'd like to see a game have the nerve to break those stereotypes for once..
Beyond good and evil.
There you go