Boobs Are Back In Age of Conan

Uskis

Apr 21, 2008
delamoncha said:
Uskis said:
I don't know why people obsess over these giant unreal titties.. Do they need to be the size of watermellons? I'd like to see a game have the nerve to break those stereotypes for once..
Beyond good and evil.
There you go
I know ;) I played it. I didn't mention it though, as Jade is the exception to the rule more or less.

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
Well, in my humble opinion, we are talking about the fans of online RPGs here. The gigantifacation of melons is probably as close as most male players will get to interacting with a real pair of boobs and thus most women and society in general, if that's all they have we can't really begrudge them on that. (I should add that I mean no offense to anyone, what I've said here is largely for comical value so it's your own fault if you take it personally)

ccesarano

Oct 3, 2007
Honestly, some of the biggest MMO players I've known have gotten action fairly regularly. I mean, if oversexed jocks make a big deal about Sports Illustrated Swimsuit, why not gamers? I personally could care less, but even amongst other gamers the stereotype that so many are undersexed and can't get laid is too constant.

TheThanatos

May 8, 2008
Iron Mal said:
Well, in my humble opinion, we are talking about the fans of online RPGs here. The gigantifacation of melons is probably as close as most male players will get to interacting with a real pair of boobs and thus most women and society in general, if that's all they have we can't really begrudge them on that. (I should add that I mean no offense to anyone, what I've said here is largely for comical value so it's your own fault if you take it personally)
Oi just because we play mmo's dosn't mean we cant get a girl friend.
Ive been playing AoC since the early start but I have to say I didn't even notice they had changed, and I do like breast's. But as for threating to cancel your account over it? I do agree with that being a bit on the sad and pathetic side, AoC is more about killing things for me.

Divinegon

Dec 12, 2007
We are working on a fix for this and your breasts should be back to normal soon.
Honestly, this is the best sentence I've heard today.

But yes, I cannot avoid taking this bit of news non-seriously. Even more so at the reaction people are having.

I mean, I love the breasticles and maybe I'd react the same if I actually wanted to play Age of Conan. But I certainly wouldn't share my view on it over public forums. They might think I'm some kind of Otaku, good Lord.

Sylocat

Sci-Fi & Shakespeare
Nov 13, 2007
Half the sales of the Conan comic books were thanks to the T&A, it wouldn't make sense to shrink the tits in a Conan MMO.

errorfied

May 11, 2008
I can't wait for the MMOG where the female players are demanding gigantic codpieces to contain the supererogatory gonads of the male characters.

Then, gentlemen, we will have achieved equality...

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
TheThanatos said:
Iron Mal said:
Oi just because we play mmo's dosn't mean we cant get a girl friend.
Ive been playing AoC since the early start but I have to say I didn't even notice they had changed, and I do like breast's. But as for threating to cancel your account over it? I do agree with that being a bit on the sad and pathetic side, AoC is more about killing things for me.
Woah, didn't mean to offend you (hence the last line of my previous post)but it is good to see even people who play the game in question share my opinion.