BOOBS OF STEEL

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
If that's the same woman from the Man Show her blouse muffins must be like 60% callous.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
synobal said:
I assume they are implants which means she likely doesn't have a lot in the way of sensitivity and I can only imagine how thick the scar tissue would be around those things. As someone with extensive scars I can testify that I feel almost nothing from them and it takes a lot to make me feel any sort of pain as far as they are concerned. I bet if you gave her nipples a good tweaking she would feel it.
Why would have breast implants make the rest of your breasts less sensitive?

Yes, if there was scarring, but surely you're trying to avoid that (and/or keep it in the folds of skin in the armpit or under the breasts so it doesn't show).

minimacker

Apr 20, 2010
SilverJin02 said:
I'm....so....just....what?
I'm still trying to put together what I just watched. I mean my god, that woman is carrying around two integrated lethal weapons. I feel bad for the person who tries to mug her.
The real-life FemBot counterpart.

Android2137

Feb 2, 2010
...I am not convinced that is real. I'm not accusing her of plastic surgery (though that is a possibility too), but the way they moved, it's like there were more than just breasts in her bra. You say her boobs are made of steel? I'd say she's got steel implants in there or something.

RelexCryo

Oct 21, 2008
Cheery Lunatic said:
HOW DO YOU BREAK A BAT WITH YOUR BOOBS. HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE.
She breaks the bat with her hand. Her boob is simply squashed flat against her hand as she breaks it.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008

wat

*shakes himself awake*

Man that was disturbing. That black dude obviously felt exactly the same way, his facial expression at 0:24 is just priceless. That perfect combination of complete horror and complete fascination.

I say it's just udderly crazy.

LiberalSquirrel said:
I don't claim to speak for my entire gender here, but I can't say I've ever looked down at my boobs and gone, "Huh. I wonder if I can break a watermelon with these." I mean... really. How did she even discover this... "talent?"
No doubt it has something to do with some kind of weird fetish...*shudder* Oh gods that creates some disturbing mental images.

Herr Schatz

Jul 31, 2011
What I liked most about this, was that one of the judges on the panel looked so much like
Lt. Cedric Daniels, from the Wire.

CommanderKirov

Oct 3, 2010
So... Bad... Eyes cannot hide in skull...

I'll be in my quiet place. Crying. Away from such horrible things.

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
It's all fun and games until someone gets a chronic spinal injury.

...But that was impressive nonetheless.