Boom! you wake up in your favourite game, what do you do?

Samson5090

Jul 15, 2009
What be your favourite game and what will you do in said game when you wake up bleary eyed slap bang in the middle of it...not the middle of the game, that would be stupid :D.

Will you go along with the story or will you totaly ***** what would normaly normaly happen over the chops in favour of a Personal touch?

Some rules:
It continues on after the end (So if peace is finaly brought to the kingdom of happy faced elf folk then what would you do then?)
You CAN die
It must be only you and in game characters, no one else

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
I freak the hell out, because I've just woken up in the middle of the fucking Capitol Wasteland.

Ekit

Oct 19, 2009
The game I would wake up in is TimeSplitters: Future Perfect.

Can I go back to the real world? If not, I would be sad since I wouldnt get to meet my GF, friends or family again.

I would probably go along with the story and hope I survive.

wolf thing

Nov 18, 2009
id wake up in the cidedel so id go find some asari women. that or go get a gun and kill some alien bad guys.

Stone Wera

Feb 13, 2010
Mass Effect.

I'd probably train myself to become a biotic and use my powers for pracical uses around the house. Or maybe save the galaxy once or twice and go on an interstellar adventure... Maybe.

Arayis

Jul 11, 2008
After initially panicking because Silent Hill is my favourite game, I'd round up a torch and radio and anything I could use as a weapon and do my best to follow the story, but knowing my luck I don't think I'd make it...

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
Eat some mushrooms!

Then apologise for making a hole in the wall of someone's house.

Yay Morrowind.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
I'd immediately go and find some extra strength hair gel, some gil, some materia and then ask for directions on how to get to Midgar for SOLDIER recruitment.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Adventure! I love Oblivion. I'd learn to summon a Xivilai, then go hunting some necromancers.

Alternatively, I've travelled back in time 500 years and I'm in Medieval II: Total War, in which case I guess I better get used to being a peasant. That or I become a spy (I would say assasin, but they get caught a lot).

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
If it was Crysis I would still live in the world with aliens, better tech and a job as man in a nano-suit. That wouldn't be that bad.

If it was Star Wars battlefront 2, oh balls. Here comes the pain, unless I was a jedi or Sith *look at avatar* in which, oh yeah, I'm here to bring the pain. I would win battle after battle watching my very thick fellow soldiers get blasted while I do all the work as a cowardly sniper.

JWRosser

Jul 4, 2006
At the last minute I change my favourite game to Pokemon.

HELL YEAH
As long as it is all harmonious like it is in the games, and the Pokemon do you realise that they are the humans' fighting slaves and rebel.
I would travel the world and become a just-over-average trainer!

Actually, what I would love is a slightly darker Pokemon game..

GeneralFungi

Jul 1, 2010
I'd take my overly sized weapon of mass destruction and go blast some Ameboibs to oblivion, because I woke up in space. Ratchet and Clank up your arsenal (Teehee). Good times... good times..

Lordmarkus

Jun 6, 2009
I would wish that I like Peggle more than Half-Life 2.

Or just realize the fact of Team fortress 2 > Half-Life and live happily ever after.

harnzolo

May 24, 2009
Left 4 Dead.

Probably locked myself in the safe room til someone else comes along! care to join? Lolx