Borderlands DLC Mad Moxxi Will Kick Your Ass

Flying Dagger

Apr 14, 2009
barely got past level 30 before i got bored of borderlands, so probably will give it a miss.

though i'm running single player, with a group of mates i'd probably enjoy it.

Jaranja

Jul 16, 2009
DeadlyGlitch said:
Flamezdudes said:
DeadlyGlitch said:
-_- I haven't touched borderlands since i realized it wasn't multilayer
I don't even have Borderlands and i know that it has multiplayer. What are you on about?
that crap for a port pc version of borderlands require you to open your ports to host a server that can have people join it, you can still start it, and it shows up on the list, but nobody can join it. nobody does this and as a result there are hundreds of servers that you can't join, and about 3 that you can, it takes HOURS to find a decent server and when you do since there is no lvl restriction, a lvl 50 will come and take all the kills and items, leaving you at a low lvl really far into the game in single player.
I AM SO BUTHURT FOR PAYING FULL PRICE FOR A PILE OF SHIT.
I put my PC in a DMZ and I never have to open any ports at all.

chupacabras

Jul 4, 2009
I'm looking for someone to play the underdome with. I have a level 50 soldier; level 21 sniper guy, and a level 34 berserker. I have a siren too but she kinds sucks, well mine does anyway. If you would like to play add me chupacabras115 to xbox live. I don't suck either.

hypothetical fact

Oct 8, 2008
chupacabras said:
I'm looking for someone to play the underdome with. I have a level 50 soldier; level 21 sniper guy, and a level 34 berserker. I have a siren too but she kinds sucks, well mine does anyway. If you would like to play add me chupacabras115 to xbox live. I don't suck either.
You may have just made the worst first post I've seen in years.
1. Don't necro threads unless you have something new to add.
2. This is the news forum not the gaming forum
3. When you make a post make sure it is on topic, lfg is essentially a thread highjack.