Brag about something awesome you've done!

NinjaOnXTC

Apr 25, 2011
I'm doing my Extended Essay for the International Baccalaureate Diploma on Call of Duty.
BEAT THAT!!!

juraigamer

Sep 3, 2008
I evaded a multi-car collision in the middle of the highway while going 72 mhp and got stuck in the middle of it, dodging all vehicles the whole way. My only concern after I had stopped: how the hell was I gonna get out from between the cars.

BEAT THAT!

Note: No damage to self or car since I didn't hit anything and they didn't hit me.

Raineheart

Mar 23, 2009
I've discussed business plans and event management with a few billionaires and possible funding. In Bali. At a 5 star resort. Drinking rum.

Did I mention I was 16 at the time?

Beat that.

(No seriously, this actually happened. Best five days of my life.)

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Once on a chatroom I was banned by an e-couple for basically being male and making the male in their relationship jealous.
Through whispering into the ears of both sides of the couple, and a few friends, I completely trolled the chat in revenge, and in the next day or so they broke up.

I trolled a chat whilst banned from it.
BEAT THAT.

NerfedFalcon

Level i Flare!
Mar 23, 2011
I found Okami for fifty dollars, not from Amazon.

...Yeah. I've never done anything awesome with my life, in the real world or otherwise. I'm totally boring. Sorry I wasted your time and your bandwidth.

Bordersane

Aug 25, 2011
Burped, farted & sneezed at the exact same time....Not as easy as it sounds.
GOOD LUCK!

Generalissimo

Your Commander-in-Chief
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
UK
50 TF2 achievements in one sitting, no cheats or special servers.

BEAT THAT!

MartianWarMachine

Neon-pink cyber-kitty
Dec 10, 2010
I have never done anything awesome and/or epic in my life. Now read the next post, which is much more interesting than this one.

asmidir

Apr 10, 2010
Ooooh, where to start?

I have split an arrow right down the shaft. The now conjoined banana peeled trophy is on my wall.

Once in a game of Yu-Gi-Oh I drew all five pieces of Exodia on the first round. (yes I am a yugioh nerd)

I have all five stars in Megaman Battle NEtwork 3 Blue. That's right bitches I defeated all the omega navis within the time limit.

Made thermite in our "extra cirricular" chemistry class the other day used it to melt a chair.

Yes they are pretty pathetic moments but they were awesome to me. So without further adu

BEAT THAT