BRAND NEW Skyrim Screenshots

EightGaugeHippo

Apr 6, 2010
Hey guys, found some brand new Skyrim screenshots while surfing!
I'm really looking forward to this, who's with me?

Screens can be found Here [http://gamingeverything.com/10229/new-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-details-2/]

The first of 11 new screenshots.

New screenshots are as listed:

1) A Man with an epic beard in a mage's robe, duel wielding Fire spells. (Above)
2) Possible "Bound Bow" spell, using a more ghost like magical bow instead of Daedric bow like in previous Elder Scrolls.
3) Woman dressed in inappropriate attire for cold weather.
4) Frost Atronach in a blizzard.
5) Dragon attack outside a Dwemer Ruin.
6) Heavily armoured adventurer at a menacing looking cave entrance.
7) The beautiful shrine of Azura atop a mountain.
8) Alchemy set in use. Note the different coloured bottles on the shelf.
9) Adventurer in Elven armour, casting Fire spell.
10) Torture Chamber, various tools of pain litter the scene.
11) Dark Brotherhood message states "We Know"

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Sheeeeeeet. Looking good.
Also who thinks that the "We know" note is the Dark Brotherhood?
Everyone? Okay, just making sure.

RADlTZ

Nov 19, 2009
Geez the more I get thinking about Skyrim the more I cant wait to mod myself an army of Mamoths that will rain down from the sky at my command. I hope the magic isnt so boring to use this time, also good find, these pics are looknig sexay!

Fiad

Apr 3, 2010
November can not get here fast enough. Really hoping Gamestop does a midnight release for this. Just so I don't have to wait a few more hours for them to open.

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3wu2eM0sA1qa6wvao1_500.png
I want this game in and around my mouth. It looks like exactly the kind of immersive RPG experience that I've wanted for a long time.

sephthewind

Mar 30, 2011
"The player threw a Wolf he killed into a river and it went with the tide."
I'm glad the 'realistic water' they talked about isn't just for show.

Now if I could just get some information on whether or not PC Skyrim will be a console port with performance issues like Oblivion and Fallout 3. New engine gives me hopes though.

sean360h

Jun 2, 2010
the we know has to the dark brotherhood
be the hand is the dark brotherhood logo its amazing what you learn after hundreds of hours in oblivion

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
That Azura statue will make a fine background...

This. Looks. Awesome.
sean360h said:
the we know has to the dark brotherhood
be the hand is the dark brotherhood logo its amazing what you learn after hundreds of hours in
oblivion
We already knew; the achievements list was leaked.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
I wonder, if I can go into the Dark Brotherhood and can I make it a good assassin guild instead of an evil one that worships an...evil guy.

ALSO BRACE UP MEN, we almost only have one month to wait for this awesomeness to come out. (As well as Saints Row the Third)

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
So...the statue of Azura is no longer naked?

...what a shame.

Also, anyone else think the clothes that woman is wearing in one of those screenshots isn't very suitable for the cold weather?

Rol3x

Jan 24, 2008
StormShaun said:
I wonder, if I can go into the Dark Brotherhood and can I make it a good assassin guild instead of an evil one that worships an...evil guy.

ALSO BRACE UP MEN, we almost only have one month to wait for this awesomeness to come out. (As well as Saints Row the Third)
Seems very unlikely, the ritual to get in contact with them is pretty dark, you'd have to renounce the guilds link to the night mother which would mean your own execution by a very willing successor.

Voulan

Jul 18, 2011
And here I thought these were just going to be your average screenshots of a detailed tree, but these are made of AWESOME.

Good find, sir.

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
I wasn't too hyped up for Skyrim until now having looked at the screenshots and recanting memories of the previous games. I just hope the voice acting is better than the previous.

"Keep moving" XD

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
ChupathingyX said:
So...the statue of Azura is no longer naked?

...what a shame.

Also, anyone else think the clothes that woman is wearing in one of those screenshots isn't very suitable for the cold weather?
Depends on what she is planning on doing in cold weather ;D

Lt. Vinciti

Nov 5, 2009
EightGaugeHippo said:
Hey guys, found some brand new Skyrim screenshots while surfing!
I'm really looking forward to this, who's with me?

Screens can be found Here [http://gamingeverything.com/10229/new-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-details-2/]

The first of 11 new screenshots.
I wont lie I was going to call you a liar...then I picked my jaw up and marveled at these pictures

Thank you brave soul

You have made my day (for now...)

Burningsok

Jul 23, 2009
the screen shot of the character using alchemy makes me feel all tingly inside. Does it actually show you making the potions, and is it the same for smithing? if so... Fuck yeah!!!