Branston Pickle

Mray3460

Jul 27, 2008
I honestly have never gotten the branston pickle jokes on ZP, or understood what makes it so special. Maybe it's because A. I'd never heard of it before watching Yahtzee's videos or B. I'm an American, but I could really use an explanation, preferably before the thread is locked.

British Fiasco

May 13, 2009
Sergeant M. Fudgey said:
British Fiasco said:
Was nice, but thats because I didn't be arsed to go shopping.
"didn't be arsed to go shopping"? Is that proper English? discuss what? Branston pickle? Or did you mean for me to discuss your shameless use of a smiley face? Elaborate please.
=/ my apologies grammar master. if you don't like it lad, your problem. that is actually a little habbit of mine attributed to that those kinds of statements "couldn't" is replaced with "didn't" for not good reason what so ever, other than I decided to, so I did.

however, the answer to your question yes. i would like to discuss branston pickle, and why the hell not?

:D :D :D :D :D :D
(just for you sunshine)

British Fiasco

May 13, 2009
Mray3460 said:
I honestly have never gotten the branston pickle jokes on ZP, or understood what makes it so special. Maybe it's because A. I'd never heard of it before watching Yahtzee's videos or B. I'm an American, but I could really use an explanation, preferably before the thread is locked.
I'll go get the jar...

Basically is really sweet & almost sour pickle that goes really well with certain types of food. it's an aquired taste though, some people love it, others like it. personally i think it's delicious. something you gotta try before you die =]

British Fiasco

May 13, 2009
Roamin11 said:
I actually want to try Branston Pickle in a cream egg despite what Yahtzee says
i remember when the zp guy said about branston pickle, it made me feel warm inside.

Sergeant M. Fudgey

Mar 26, 2009
British Fiasco said:
Sergeant M. Fudgey said:
British Fiasco said:
"didn't be arsed to go shopping"? Is that proper English? discuss what? Branston pickle? Or did you mean for me to discuss your shameless use of a smiley face? Elaborate please.
=/ my apologies grammar master. if you don't like it lad, your problem. that is actually a little habbit of mine attributed to that those kinds of statements "couldn't" is replaced with "didn't" for not good reason what so ever, other than I decided to, so I did.

however, the answer to your question yes. i would like to discuss branston pickle, and why the hell not?

(just for you sunshine)
How charming.

Mray3460

Jul 27, 2008
British Fiasco said:
Mray3460 said:
I'll go get the jar...

Basically is really sweet & almost sour pickle that goes really well with certain types of food. it's an aquired taste though, some people love it, others like it. personally i think it's delicious. something you gotta try before you die =]
Thanks for clarifying, but that reply came...faster than I expected.

British Fiasco

May 13, 2009
Sergeant M. Fudgey said:
British Fiasco said:
Sergeant M. Fudgey said:
British Fiasco said:

(just for you sunshine)
How charming.
Your welcome darling x

British Fiasco

May 13, 2009
I'm from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland - England - West Yorkshire - Pontefract

However, I have distant relatives from Northern Ireland.

British Fiasco

May 13, 2009
mentor07825 said:
British Fiasco said:
You from Northen Ireland? Your next answer is going to be very important, so I want you to think very, very carefully....:mad:
[sorry, forgot to quote]

I'm from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland - England - West Yorkshire - Pontefract

Lovely place, proud to be associated with it.

British Fiasco

May 13, 2009
mentor07825 said:
British Fiasco said:
mentor07825 said:
British Fiasco said:
You from Northen Ireland? Your next answer is going to be very important, so I want you to think very, very carefully....:mad:
[sorry, forgot to quote]

....best keep them distant.....:mad:.......not proud of its history neither.....forged from blood and violence and it is controlled by fear and religious divide that I haven't seen since the likes of Hitler.
Please spout your political non-sense somewhere other than a thread about Branston Pickle. As much as I respect the Republic and it's people, Northern Ireland does not belong to Ireland, it belongs to the Northern Irish people and they wanna stay with the Union.

Peace.

British Fiasco

May 13, 2009
mentor07825 said:
British Fiasco said:
mentor07825 said:
British Fiasco said:
mentor07825 said:
British Fiasco said:
[sorry, forgot to quote]

....best keep them distant.....:mad:.......not proud of its history neither.....forged from blood and violence and it is controlled by fear and religious divide that I haven't seen since the likes of Hitler.
Please spout your political non-sense somewhere other than a thread about Branston Pickle. As much as I respect the Republic and it's people, Northern Ireland does not belong to Ireland, it belongs to the Northern Irish people and they wanna stay with the Union.

Peace.
Good heavens, keep the North! Most of us don't even want it anymore! I respect everyone as well (which is not much because I have something to say to everyone, regardless of gender/colour/race) but it's hard not to forget that it was labelled as the "Troubles" and the South had the Army at the border at one point ready to invade. I still remember seeing the road sign "Warning, sniper on active duty" when I was visiting. Cheap stuff, bought Lord of the Rings that day and I must say it was the best deal for a DVD I've seen yet without going back to the States.

Also, the Northern Irish people wanting to stay with the Union can be argued, as with almost everything.

Peace
Much respect.