British Lego House Smashed To Bits

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008
Aww...that's so sad! I love lego, and I especially loved, as a child, building houses out of it, so this is a little close. *sniffs piteously*

But yes, I have to admit, the demolition would have been epic...I have this image in my mind of a lego wrecking ball...

LeonLethality

Mar 10, 2009
I want a lego house though the toilet seems uncomfortable I mean I have stepped and sat on lego before and its painful and I like a comfortable toilet er lets end that topic but if I did have that house I would live with a constant urge to smash it like I did with lego as a kid

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
God that would be the worst toilet ever to sit on. I doubt that house would hold up against a zombie uprising.

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
A house from Lego demolished? Amazing! I wonder if they opted for dynamite, jackhammers or everyone's favourite; the huge wreckingball.

Seriously, give the blocks to childrens wards in hospitals, they can use the distraction. :(

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Kenjitsuka said:
A house from Lego demolished? Amazing! I wonder if they opted for dynamite, jackhammers or everyone's favourite; the huge wreckingball.

Seriously, give the blocks to childrens wards in hospitals, they can use the distraction. :(
That's a good idea, except for the ones that made the toilet, that would be rather mean to do.

Emilin_Rose

Aug 8, 2009
Sparrow said:
Well, it would have all gone to shit if it rained anyway.
actually freshly bought legos, that haven't melted or been chewed on or torn apart multiple times are fairly water tight.