Broforce Review - FREEEEDOOOMMM!!

Fanghawk

Feb 17, 2011
Broforce Review - FREEEEDOOOMMM!!

Broforce is a silly, but sincere love letter to iconic action movies, refined to perfection with rich environments and wonderfully-crafted enemies.

Read Full Article

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Huh? I got the beta (The Brototype!) like... over a year ago. May 21st 2014 to be exact! That sure took forever then :O

Well anyway, even back then it was *great fun*, so be sure to grab it! :D

TristanBelmont

Nov 29, 2013
So glad to hae gotten this one way back when it first came out. May hold the new record for game I've completed the most times.

schmulki

Oct 10, 2012
Kenjitsuka said:
Huh? I got the beta (The Brototype!) like... over a year ago. May 21st 2014 to be exact! That sure took forever then :O

Yea, I was a bit confused too. That game is over a year old at this point and everyone who was interested played it and is done by now.

MetalDooley

Cwipes!!!
Feb 9, 2010
Country
Ireland
So is there anything new in the game now that it's officially released or is it the same levels I played a couple of months ago?

Fanghawk

Feb 17, 2011
MetalDooley said:
So is there anything new in the game now that it's officially released or is it the same levels I played a couple of months ago?
New content. Specifically, the Hell campaign where Satan is the end boss.

MetalDooley

Cwipes!!!
Feb 9, 2010
Country
Ireland
Fanghawk said:
MetalDooley said:
New content. Specifically, the Hell campaign where Satan is the end boss.
Sweet.Time to get my Bro on!!To Steam......

step1999

Mar 11, 2010
schmulki said:
Kenjitsuka said:

Yea, I was a bit confused too. That game is over a year old at this point and everyone who was interested played it and is done by now.
There are new levels set in Hell, and some changes to the earlier ones. Also, depending on when you last played it, some of the other levels might be new to you as well.

CyanCat47_v1legacy

Nov 26, 2014
i enjoy this games aesthetic side primarily because it's entertaining to think that about 50% of white middle class americans probably think this is waht the vietnam war looked like

Airon

Jan 8, 2012
Great game. Due to the user-created levels also one of the most fun experiences I've had with an arcade game.

Thumbs Up !

schmulki

Oct 10, 2012
step1999 said:
There are new levels set in Hell, and some changes to the earlier ones. Also, depending on when you last played it, some of the other levels might be new to you as well.
Cool, might have to try it again :)