Bruce Campbell Gets Extreme For Amazing Spider-Man

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
Logie--bear said:
BrotherRool said:
Dude, you forgot the exception to the rule.

Spiderman 2 (with tutorial voiced by Bruce Campbell I believe) is one of the few great film to game adaptations. This has a chance at least of being good
See the sad part for me when people talk about the Spider-man 2 game, is I was an idiot and picked it up on PC. My god the controls were HIDEOUS.
Oh :( I have to admit, I think Spiderman is the type of game that really needs a controller. You don't need the high accuracy of the mouse, but have better directions than the 8 wasd is important

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Andy Chalk said:
Bruce Campbell Gets Extreme For Amazing Spider-Man

I heartily recommend his most excellent autobiography If Chins Could Kill: Confessions of a B Movie Actor [http://www.amazon.com/If-Chins-Could-Kill-Confessions/dp/0312291450/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1340383473&sr=8-1&keywords=If+Chins+Could+Talk]
I really want to read this, and also the wonderfully titled Make Love!* *The Bruce Campbell Way [http://www.amazon.co.uk/Make-Love-Bruce-Campbell-Way/dp/031231261X/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1340445345&sr=8-2-fkmr0]
If only it was available as an audio book.

Rednog said:
Who is this schmuck? He reminds me of that guy who plays Sam Axe on Burn Notice.
I honestly don't think I've heard of this guy so I'm not excited at all to hear that he's a voice actor in this game.
Man, don't fuck with Chuck. I hear all sorts of things about that guy, and they're all bad. ;)

I love Bruce Campbell.

Logie--bear

TARDIS Stalker
Feb 2, 2008
BrotherRool said:
Logie--bear said:
BrotherRool said:
Dude, you forgot the exception to the rule.

Spiderman 2 (with tutorial voiced by Bruce Campbell I believe) is one of the few great film to game adaptations. This has a chance at least of being good
See the sad part for me when people talk about the Spider-man 2 game, is I was an idiot and picked it up on PC. My god the controls were HIDEOUS.
Oh :( I have to admit, I think Spiderman is the type of game that really needs a controller. You don't need the high accuracy of the mouse, but have better directions than the 8 wasd is important
Yeah and I'm pretty sure it was a different game to the console versions because there was no free-roaming either, just terrible linear crappy missions. Very Excited to pick up Amazing Spider-man on 360 :D

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
Rednog said:
Who is this schmuck? He reminds me of that guy who plays Sam Axe on Burn Notice.
I honestly don't think I've heard of this guy so I'm not excited at all to hear that he's a voice actor in this game.
HA HA! You had me going there for a brief moment. When you said "honestly" I thought you really meant you were being honest.

OT: Sweet, but I probably won't play it. I don't trust super hero games. Batman Arkham Asylum is probably the first one I enjoyed enough to complete. If it gets enough raving reviews like Spiderman 2 did, I might give it a try.