Bucketlist

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
So I have a terrible chronic butt bleeding disease and only have a very short time (60 years on average isn't enough damn it) left to live. Bow your heads in a moment of silence for my suffering please.

Anyway what the hell should I do in the interim before death calls me back to her? What would you do?

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Before you say anything, to each his/her own...but
I really really want to do a 10,000 pt vs 10,000 pt 30k Apocalypse match. I've spent years painting my Death Guard up and I've never been able to field all of them at once, and I'd love a huge cluster fuck match!

Also I want to have a cup of warm tea in a Japanese Zen Garden with a waterfall, birds in the sky, pear blossoms in bloom and a praying mantis with the voice of Ken Watanabe asking my rhetorical questions about happiness and existence.

And for good measure, a 3-way with two women of my choice(probably just two Miley Cyrus 'cause that chick would do anything to herself) followed by a conga-line of high fives and whiskey shots.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008

I don't really make plans. I just kinda' wing it from day to day.

Catnip1024

Jan 25, 2010
Walking the Appalachian Way always sounded like a giggle, but possibly not if your going to bleed all over it.

Bobular

Oct 7, 2009
My bucket list

1) Find cure for death
2) Write longer bucket list
3) Use cure for death

As long I do the first two I'll be happy, the third I may get round to at some point.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
I have to drive a Lambo. Preferably a Murci?lago or a Revent?n. I'd also love to get behind the wheel of a Nissan 350z, a super-charged growling Chevelle, and a Shelby Mustang.
I also want to be a part of a bar-wide bar fight, it's not complete until:
1. Pool cues get involved
2. Someone either gets thrown behind the bar or is choke-slammed down at least half of it
3. near the end someone gets thrown through the front window. I could have put down "somebody gets glassed" but I mean, come on. It's not even a bar fight without broken bottles.

Watch Konami go bankrupt.

PsychicTaco115

I've Been Having These Weird Dreams Lately...
Legacy
Mar 17, 2012
Country
United States
T0ad 0f Truth said:
So I have a terrible chronic butt bleeding disease and only have a very short time (60 years on average isn't enough damn it) left to live. Bow your heads in a moment of silence for my suffering please.
Damn it T0ad, I don't want you to die. You never take my feelings into account!

Anyway, I'd travel the world because the world is big

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
I wanna see a real raccoon and feed it grapes.

EDIT: Don't worry, the second half of life is the shit half.

natluck

Jul 10, 2009
travel overseas with my girl\lover. some sightseeing, a lot of sex and a lot of food.

that's it really, pretty content with my life besides that.

[looks at the other posts]

wow, apparently i'm quite sane as well!

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
PsychicTaco115 said:
Damn it T0ad, I don't want you to die. You never take my feelings into account!

I ain't owe no one nothin'

Also you should visit Knifer with me for his wedding xD

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Well getting a book published would be something I'd like to do before I kick it. Preferably one that's fairly well received.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
erttheking said:
Well getting a book published would be something I'd like to do before I kick it. Preferably one that's fairly well received.
Do you have any written? If not, then maybe prioritize that part first eh? XD

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
T0ad 0f Truth said:
erttheking said:
Do you have any written? If not, then maybe prioritize that part first eh? XD
Well I'm kind of in the practicing stage. I write tons of fanfiction and I feel it helps me grow as a writer. One day. One day...

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
PsychicTaco115 said:
Except for Europe, we're only the size of a shopping mall.

On Topic:
Don't have a bucket list, as in things written down to cross of before I die.
But I do have thoughts on things I want to do, mainly places to visit.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Doggular said:
EHKOS said:
I also want to be a part of a bar-wide bar fight, it's not complete until:
1. Pool cues get involved
2. Someone either gets thrown behind the bar or is choke-slammed down at least half of it
3. near the end someone gets thrown through the front window. I could have put down "somebody gets glassed" but I mean, come on. It's not even a bar fight without broken bottles.
Have you been watching Best of the Best?
Never heard of it til just now. But I did see the Dukes of Hazzard remake on HBO about four times....looked like fun.