"BUILD!" Is One Of The Craziest Lego Movies You'll Ever See

Vincent33

Sep 26, 2010
Lego's already have heavy metal horns instead of hands so it really works well with the music.

Daemascus

WAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!!
Mar 6, 2010
Legos. Powered by your imagination. And rock.
OniaPL said:
HankMan said:
But you know it would take forever to find the right materials for the ax guitar that brings them to life.
Call me a madman but I would gladly waste 3 days building a massive 100 blocks tall stone golem. Then, at night, I would use a redstone device that attracts a lighting strike at the golem, and it's eyes would turn red. Then it would start to wander the earth, squishing few unfortunate pigs.

That would just be such a spectacle. You'd think it could be done. No crafting recipe, you just build it like the gate to Nether. It's movement should be doable as right now water and lava blocks move and sand falls.

And think of the multiplayer spectacle!! What would your friend think when suddendly he sees a massive stone monster in the horizon?
Giant gomem wars! Whole mountians smashed, islands stompped back into the seas...

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
Heck of a lot better than I anticipated. And this is coming from seeing so many badass lego-videos already

Romidude

Aug 3, 2010
.-.

I'm going to put more words here so the Escapist admins don't suspend me for a low content post.

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
"Headbangs" MOTHERFOCKEEER!!!!

This is how I say that I approve this video.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
What happens when Lego meets Brutal Legend? And trolls and dwarves in mechs? Fighting each other?? I now have to believe that that's what Ragnarok will be like. I don't want it any other way.

Dogstile

Jan 17, 2009
I would like to point out he also uses bionicle pieces in that video for the mech's. I have that exact sword and shield copy. Those are really old pieces. Damn. That is all.

Jamous

Apr 14, 2009
God fucking damn it. I want more. Why can't I have more?
dogstile said:
I would like to point out he also uses bionicle pieces in that video for the mech's. I have that exact sword and shield copy. Those are really old pieces. Damn. That is all.
I know! :D So fun. :L