Bullshit Game Moments

snowman6251

Nov 9, 2009
Modern Warfare 2. I shoot someone with a shotgun 3 times. I get stabbed. On the killcam I didn't shoot. Bullshit.

Killzone 2. The entire last level. Bullshit.

Oblivion.

"I have all the ingredients you asked for to cure my vampirism miss".

"Bloodgrass can be found in the plains of oblivion".

"Yeah I know I just got back from the plains of oblivion with the bloodgrass now take it and cure me please".

"Are you feeling ok? I already have the grass. Here, take it".

YOU HAVE A PS3 AND HAVE NO WAYS TO WORKAROUND THE GLITCH! ENJOY SUN DAMAGE *****!

Bullshit.

Jazzyjazz2323

Jan 19, 2010
Ending of Fallout 3 no DLC Fawkes"this is YOUR destiny so go die you in that radiation which i can fully live in and thrive in" WELL FUCK YOU SIR FUCK YOU

Lord Kodous

Feb 24, 2009
Several of the missions in Mass Effect 2 on the Insanity difficulty. Though I don't lash out at things or people if I get pissed off at a game, I'll just play a different game for stress relief. Something with lots of destrucive opprotunities, like one of the Burnout games.

oranger

May 27, 2008
Pokemon soulsilver, the last gym leader is way, way above the level for her region, 22, and her pokemon are level 38-41, with the stats of level 45's. d'you know how much freaking grinding that means?!
what else...any game where enemies out range you by 10 to one...or strategy games where the AI isn't hindered by having a pointer.

Zayren

Dec 5, 2008
Every single game of Halo 3 I played today. I just chucked the controller and walked away. Kinda hope the controller isn't busted, the battery pack was kinda falling off the other day, but whatever.

Also, Resistance 2. The enemies with Augers. They have x-ray vision and can shoot through walls. Fun.

Shanecooper

Aug 12, 2009
Saints row 2. Ultor missions. I have to get a 4 star wanted level and then get to a "Forgive and forget"(pay 'n' spray). EVERY FUCKING TIME I GET TO ABOUT A BLOCK AWAY, AND THE FUCKING HELICOPTER SENDS A MISSLE UP MY ARSE!!! Last time I tryed it, I just died while I was driving, INTO THE GOD DAMN SHOP!!! I swear that game hates me.

Alon Shechter

Apr 8, 2010
Going through a pack of evil ruskies with riot shields after failing a billion times to DIE AT THE ENDING CUT SCENE.

AW F*** YOU ACTIVISION.

Also , there is one in LBA2.
I gotta pass literally hundreds of traps on the last level , having hot lava at the sides of the road and hostiles shooting at me from afar.
FFS even Bames Jond wont survive that.

Death on Trapezoids

Nov 19, 2009
I remember when playing fallout 3 mothership zeta, I got stuck as lvl 27 in a room with exactly one adapted biogel and enough aliens to make Will Smith cringe to go through.
Due to poor forsight, my last save was at lvl 25, on earth.
after the 75 save reload, and getting within 2 inches of what I was sure was a first aid station, I nearly destroyed a perfectly good controller. I stopped short of destroying its functionality, but it wasn't pretty to look at.

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
I think it was metroid prime:echos 2 I hadn't saved because I was speed running for a first play(played for a day straight) and I see something weird. my graphics go all weird and trigonometric? and I cant see anything so I rush to a save point I let out a sigh of relief *had to rush to the save point basically blind as a bat who does geometry using memory* and right as it said do not turn of power right there it freezes... I basically just got up went to sleep. BUT it didn't end there I had so little amount of sleep that I kept hearing the metroid theme song and each time I closed my eyes I saw the hud freaking scary as shit!

AgDr_ODST

Cortana's guardian
Oct 22, 2009
tellmeimaninja said:
See: The Entirity of Crash and Grab of Battlefield Bad Company on the hardest difficulty. No squad and a pistol to begin with and enemies everywhere. Then you have to fight (still alone, mind you) into a gaurded fortress. Then you get your squad and you have to fight a bigger army! Then the enemy brings in the tanks, and the helicopters, and the boats... FUUUUUUUUU!

You literally can not fail the mission, but you are likely to spend hours trying to get past the walls of enemies and what seems like it might as well be the entire Russian Armored Division.
/thread, I was blazing through that game thinkin easy as shit. I was in the clear then Bam the last level that comes and completely screws me over. I never did beat it. ;(

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
eggy32 said:
Playing blazblue on normal with Hakumen, owning the NPCs in Arcade mode. Suddenly one of them bursts out a combo that takes half of my life away. :mad:
Pfft, try playing score attack. That shit just completely ignores the difficulty setting you have the game on and just cranks it up making it bullshit fight after bullshit fight. Hell better yet, Unlimited Ragna, there is a broken ass fighter if I ever saw one.

The PSP versions Legion mode can make this worse when fighting groups of unlimited characters (PSP version has Unlimited characters of everyone), Unlimited Rachel is just as bullshitty. Unlimited Hakumen kicks major ass though, double if not triple the build up speed on your star gauge.

ninjajoeman

Mar 13, 2009
SuperGilfer said:
In Half-life 2, during whatever level it is where you get to control all those antlions, when you have to fight the two choppers at once, with maybe one or two spots of viable cover, and an ammo supply out in the fuckin' open, far away from any cover, with these stupid fucking rockets that fly all over the place before exploding uselessly on a roof or on you, and a now completely useless horde of giant bugs. I am still stuck on this level and I hate it with a passion.
hey atleast you found the rocket crate I didnt and I just threw barrels at em with the gravity gun yea AND I KILLED EM!

Bruce Edwards

Feb 17, 2010
That time I was 'base-rushed' in StarCraft 2. Then the opposing player started messaging 'ROFL! ROFL! BASE RUSH! ROFL!'

I suddenly remembered why I hate all multiplayer, ever. I feel bad for not playing the beta more, but every time I think about it that memory flashes through my head and I feel the urge to destroy something.

snowman6251

Nov 9, 2009
-Seraph- said:
eggy32 said:
Playing blazblue on normal with Hakumen, owning the NPCs in Arcade mode. Suddenly one of them bursts out a combo that takes half of my life away. :mad:
Pfft, try playing score attack. That shit just completely ignores the difficulty setting you have the game on and just cranks it up making it bullshit fight after bullshit fight. Hell better yet, Unlimited Ragna, there is a broken ass fighter if I ever saw one.

The PSP versions Legion mode can make this worse when fighting groups of unlimited characters (PSP version has Unlimited characters of everyone), Unlimited Rachel is just as bullshitty. Unlimited Hakumen kicks major ass though, double if not triple the build up speed on your star gauge.
Score attack is obnoxious. My favorite character is Noel. Tager gives me trouble. He's first (or second. can't remember). I barely ever won that round let alone the rest.

smokeraven

Aug 22, 2008
Smackdown vs Raw 2010, I go through roughly 10-12 hours of making CAWs and movesets (and I don't pay much attention to detail, others take even longer with their CAWs) even more time thinking up a half-decent storyline (as it was a new feature for the series) an hour completing 2 backstage scenes, arranging one match, then I went to create another cutscene and I couldn't...because I already hit the 10 CAW limit...and on the back of the game box it clearly says "It's your world now"...B F'n S!!!

-Seraph-

May 19, 2008
snowman6251 said:
-Seraph- said:
eggy32 said:

Score attack is obnoxious. My favorite character is Noel. Tager gives me trouble. He's first (or second. can't remember). I barely ever won that round let alone the rest.
Odd...the first fight I always get stuck with in Score attack (this may just be the PSP version) is Bang, who is a fucking douchebag because he counters everything with that retarded exploding thing he does. I managed to get up to Nu and that is just hell, especially seeing as I main Hakumen so getting near her can be a nightmare. But Unlimited Ragna still stands out as the most bullshit thing in that game, he's just broken, no excuses.

Grey_Focks

Jan 12, 2010
well, the entirety of the MW2 multiplayer experience is a big one, but I stopped with that non-sense.

Also, in Crackdown, whenever your trying to slowly scale a building by jumping up a series of small ledges, and, out of nowhere, a random enemy hits you with a rocket, knocks you to the ground, and laughs as you need to start all over. The fact that you will ALWAYS do the same ragdoll animation every time your are "exploded" by a rocket or grenade, no matter how high your various skills have improved, just annoys me to no end. Still a fun game though, especially when you find the rocket launcher that holds 5 rockets at once.

nimbylive

Apr 15, 2009
I hated most of Ninja Gaiden on the Xbox. I actually remember getting so frustrated with the game that I stopped playing and bought Beyond Good and Evil (awesome game btw) and went through it completely and collected all pictures before even returning to NG. Eventually I beat it, and then that was better, but that game is always on the verge of needing good gameplay and/or luck.

Nifarious

Mar 15, 2010
Killing a controller is a bit much, but once I played through Metal Gear Solid 1 without saving to get stealth and whatever other benefits. When asked to save after beating the game, since it used the O button to confirm rather than the regular X, I automatically hit X, which happened to be cancel, causing the entire play-through to be erased.
Not exactly an in-game BS moment, but it was certainly a feat I didn't bother starting again from scratch.