Bullshit!

Nigh Invulnerable

Jan 5, 2009
Samuel Adams said:
Nigh Invulnerable said:
I think the "mosh" section of "Raining Blood" in Guitar Hero 3 on Expert made me think this. Screw Slayer.

Seriously... I'm borrowing the game from a friend and I just beat Cliffs of Dover. I still have to beat the other three and Raining Blood is taunting me the whole time....
Stupid expert mode.. beat all 4 to pass.

Also, final boss in FarCry: Instincts.
And then it just unlocks the duel with Lou on "Devil Went Down to Georgia", which isn't a super hard song on its own, but the fact that the Devil is a cheater makes it a load of crap.

Nigh Invulnerable

Jan 5, 2009
Shimmyshake said:
Was playing Left 4 Dead versus on No Mercy. Had a group of friends I was playing with and during the elevator event we all got jumped by 4 hunters. That's not supposed to happen! You're not supposed to get all the same damn infected, especially when they can incap you.
I've never had 4 Hunters at once, but I do recall one L4D2 server where the Infected could pick which Infected to be (couldn't have 4 of one type though) so we all did Hunters, Smokers, and Jockeys. The win didn't take very long.

Samuel Adams

Apr 16, 2009
Nigh Invulnerable said:
Samuel Adams said:
Nigh Invulnerable said:
I think the "mosh" section of "Raining Blood" in Guitar Hero 3 on Expert made me think this. Screw Slayer.

Seriously... I'm borrowing the game from a friend and I just beat Cliffs of Dover. I still have to beat the other three and Raining Blood is taunting me the whole time....
Stupid expert mode.. beat all 4 to pass.

Also, final boss in FarCry: Instincts.
And then it just unlocks the duel with Lou on "Devil Went Down to Georgia", which isn't a super hard song on its own, but the fact that the Devil is a cheater makes it a load of crap.
Yeah I beat the game before a while ago and I remember how difficult that was.