Bully 2 Accidentally Revealed

Zenn3k

Feb 2, 2009
Could care less myself, I didn't find Bully that interesting.

It was like GTA set in middle school.

Low Key

May 7, 2009
Bully reminded my of my high school days, minus the expulsion. I'm ready for a second one.

Pimppeter2

Dec 31, 2008
Even though I never played the game, I'm pretty sure it looks like a great title. I would love to get my hands on a new one

Shamus Young

Jul 7, 2008
I really liked Bully far more than GTA. It was more "fun and mischievous" than "murderous and nihilistic".

So, I'm excited.

Space Spoons

Aug 21, 2008
Bully was a stellar game, no doubt, but I just don't know if it's right for a sequel. I mean, the original game was about Jimmy's triumph over adversity, and the eclectic settings and people of Bullworth Academy/Town. I'm just not sure there's much else that can be said about it that wouldn't come off as a cashgrab.

That said, I've never known Rockstar to release a game solely for the money it would make, so I'm trusting their judgment on this. If anyone can pull off a sequel the right way, it's certainly them.

LGC Pominator

Feb 11, 2009
I might pick it up, if the 360 release is not bugged to hell, like last time, that game was nigh on unplayable!

w33g33

Jun 14, 2009
Space Spoons said:
Bully was a stellar game, no doubt, but I just don't know if it's right for a sequel. I mean, the original game was about Jimmy's triumph over adversity, and the eclectic settings and people of Bullworth Academy/Town. I'm just not sure there's much else that can be said about it that wouldn't come off as a cashgrab.

That said, I've never known Rockstar to release a game solely for the money it would make, so I'm trusting their judgment on this. If anyone can pull off a sequel the right way, it's certainly them.
Jimmy goes to college?
for some reason when i typed that i thought of the 'Ernest' series

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Someone let Keith Vaz know so Tom Watson can pwn him again ;)
Indeed. Vaz probably awaits this with baited breath or something.

My reaction to the news that one of my favorite games might be getting a sequel? A mighty pelvic thrust of joy.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
If they make it as good as the original then I'll be very happy. I wonder if they'll have the same kid or if they will do an entirely different setting with new characters.

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
I found this out from CVG News but it still excites me, the first was a very enjoyable game a sequel would be the butter on a very delicious slice of bread.

TheZapper

Jul 11, 2009
Great news. Really enjoyed the first one, and it didn't look like a sequel was ever going to be made.

mobsterlobster

Sep 13, 2009
I loved Bully and I would welcome a sequel. To me, it's one of those games that was just fun rather than a chore.

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
Go for it. If they release the soundtrack separate, I'd get it. The first game's soundtrack was fantastic. Yet alone the greatness of the game itself.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
Actually.
I think they should take it in the other direction. When do kids start becoming bullies? At 3rd grade... 4th? Make it for that. Little kids beating the crap out of each other = hilarity.