Bumhug Parade #1

yoyo13rom

Oct 19, 2009
2 new web comics in one day?!
I would be really excited if it weren't for the clunky site.
Oh, and even though I'm repeating myself: "Does anyone know what happened to that chick how won the web comic contest? I'd really like to see more from her"

OT: Nice one, feels really mind fucking. I'd like to see more. Hope this isn't a one time thing.

Lord George

Aug 25, 2008
Hmm it got a slightly bemused chuckle out of me, I may read more, unless I forget or get distracted by a cat.

erbkaiser

Romanorum Imperator
Jun 20, 2009
Previous entries: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/content/webcomic/view?id=74221&ix=0

SnipErlite

Aug 16, 2009
erbkaiser said:
Previous entries: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/content/webcomic/view?id=74221&ix=0
That made me laugh.

This, however, I didn't get. Or find funny.

Maybe I'm a pedantic cynic. I'll see how it progresses.

skystryke

The Tamiami Butcher
Jul 1, 2009
yoyo13rom said:
2 new web comics in one day?!
I would be really excited if it weren't for the clunky site.
Oh, and even though I'm repeating myself: "Does anyone know what happened to that chick how won the web comic contest? I'd really like to see more from her"

OT: Nice one, feels really mind fucking. I'd like to see more. Hope this isn't a one time thing.
The winner starts tuesday, here is the quote from the article.

Don't forget to check out the winner of the Web Comic Contest, Critical Miss, which starts this Tuesday, May 18!
Also, I'd like to apologize since I just noticed I quoted you with the explanation twice.

jboking

Oct 10, 2008
I thought that was kind of interesting. Personally, I like the art style. I look forward to more, haters be damned.

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
That was.... undescribable?

I found your first comics better so I'll keep watching. There's still lots of potencial to be seen here.