Bumhug Parade #7

Lysgaard

Feb 26, 2010
Bumhug Parade #7

Don't pretend you wouldn't feel the same way.

Read Full Article

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
The sad thing is, i say "Hello internet, lets get busy" when i sign on after a long period of web-absence.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Surprising enough I know some people like that...if they dont get a message, or mention on facebook they flip...

BobisOnlyBob

is Only Bob
Nov 29, 2007
Man, I know this feeling. With less drama and more a general sense of "Oh. No updates. Lame. Gonna go play me some Mega Man instead, internet."

ravensshade

resident shadow
Mar 18, 2009
i don't have this at all.. but then again i hardly do anything noteworthy to actually get any attention so i guess that's fair..

Apr 28, 2008
ravensshade said:
i don't have this at all.. but then again i hardly do anything noteworthy to actually get any attention so i guess that's fair..
You play TF2 with me, so thats something...

OT: Sad thing is I can actually see that happening.

Blue Musician

Mar 23, 2010
The internet is definitively cruel!
Sometimes it treats me like that, but I am used to it anyways....

Thorvan

May 15, 2009
Bwahahahaha!
This happens all the time in one of the communities I frequent. It's practically a meme.

I also liked the zapper. Very cute.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Jaredin said:
Surprising enough I know some people like that...if they dont get a message, or mention on facebook they flip...
Better than people who, upon finding the haven't been sent anything on Facebook, update their Facebook status to annnounce it to all their friends. This also happens when they are bored, hungry, not hungry or, worse still, listening to songs that they particularly like the lyrics to.

Anyways, OT, I love this comic :)

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Alright guys, fess up: Whose been following me around!? This is almost exactly like me xD

Only instead of killing myself with the NES blaster, I'd just lose myself on Newgrounds while occasionally posting a smart-ass comment here >.>

erbkaiser

Romanorum Imperator
Jun 20, 2009
That is the Zapper! I had a grey one as well... everyone else I knew who owned a NES had the silly orange one instead.

As for the comic content: I know the feeling :(